Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

I actually quite enjoyed that, perversely. Struggled a bit due to not feeling particularly great after Pompey's shenanigans/having a mild throat infection which isn't helped by smoking.

Shattered, though; left my house at about 7:30PM yesterday to catch the 8:10PM train up to Glasgow, then went to play in pishing rain for yonks, had another 50 minute train journey back to the house, and to top it all off because I'd left my bank card at home (something I often do for fives purely out of principle so I don't end up taking money out for shit I don't need) and spunked what little money I had on some eats from the Burger King at the station which would have maybe been handy for a taxi, I had yet another half-hour walk up the road, the bulk of which was spent coughing my guts up in the rain.

I regret nothing, though. 'specially the burger king bit.

I've never honestly seen Taggart btw, though I've vague recollections of my mum and dad watching it when I was younger. Same as Rab C Nesbitt, come to think of it.

Taggart is the business. I honestly believe that Brian is the number one Taggart fan though. He never stops going on about it. Loving the "torbetted" I really hope SP uses that in his next match report. :lol:

I should be OK for next week guys!

I am a television murder buff and I can genuinely say that Taggart is the worst of the lot.

I enjoyed last night but I scored 86 goals, so that's no surprise. Our team just grafted more, epitomised by Chrisy's superb late sliding tackle to deny a certain goal.

I am a television murder buff and I can genuinely say that Taggart is the worst of the lot.

I enjoyed last night but I scored 86 goals, so that's no surprise. Our team just grafted more, epitomised by Chrisy's superb late sliding tackle to deny a certain goal.

That's crazy talk man!

GA 5's qualification criteria

Do you like football?

Are you good at football?

Does sectarian banter offend you?

Do jokes about sex offenders offend you?

Have you ever watched Taggart?

Answer yes to any question and you can't play.

I would like to play, if there are spaces available.

Let me know via pm. Should be able to play every week.

I could be in for a first appearence for this if your looking for bodies ? Was speaking to chrisy about it the other day.

Inverclyde Area needing a team - G. Campbell.

unsure.gif

Naw yer no invited ya VL Greenock tosspot!

Anyway, after waking up in my hall this morning in a pool of my own spew, it's safe to say I'm pretty ill today. I've got a college induction tomorrow morning at 9am aswell so if I'm still ill then I'll be kipping when I get home right through till Tuesday. So for now, out.

Naw yer no invited ya VL Greenock tosspot!

Anyway, after waking up in my hall this morning in a pool of my own spew, it's safe to say I'm pretty ill today. I've got a college induction tomorrow morning at 9am aswell so if I'm still ill then I'll be kipping when I get home right through till Tuesday. So for now, out.

Minus 1 ya rampant p***kbasket. :angry:

You've got off with less birds than the number of times L. Rodgers has shaved her beard. :lol:

I would like to play, if there are spaces available.

Let me know via pm. Should be able to play every week.

Consider yourself in.

C. Muir, stop being a wee girl and confirm yourself as in now. You know fine well you'll wake up at tea time tomorrow and be bored stiff and after you've wanked yourself silly for a couple of hours will be gagging for a game.