Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Apologies for butting in and/or putting this in the wrong thread but, if anyone uses the Toryglen Fives Park off Aikenhead Road/Prospecthill Road in Glasgow's Southside, you may like to come along and offer your valuable support to these worthy guys:

CPISRA – Cerebral Palsy 7 – Aside European Football Championships being held at Toryglen, Glasgow between 17th and 28th August. Participating teams are Russia, Ukraine, Holland, Spain, Finland, Ireland, England, Scotland, Denmark, plus Australia as a guest nation.

I thank you! smile.gif

Apologies for butting in and/or putting this in the wrong thread but, if anyone uses the Toryglen Fives Park off Aikenhead Road/Prospecthill Road in Glasgow's Southside, you may like to come along and offer your valuable support to these worthy guys:

I thank you! smile.gif

I wouldn't bother if I were you - one of my best mates played for the Scottish CP team who went to Brazil to compete in the World Cup a few years back and believe me, the standard is awful.

I thank you! smile.gif

Where is the fives parks at Toryglen? :blink: It's mostly 7's no?

I wouldn't bother if I were you - one of my best mates played for the Scottish CP team who went to Brazil to compete in the World Cup a few years back and believe me, the standard is awful.

Fair enough, I suppose. But it's at the bottom of my burd's street and we can't really ignore it. I'll wave the flag for Scotland on the way to get the messages at the 24 hour Asda across the road! biggrin.gif

Where is the fives parks at Toryglen? blink.gif It's mostly 7's no?

5's, 7's - whatever!rolleyes.gif

Fair enough, I suppose. But it's at the bottom of my burd's street and we can't really ignore it. I'll wave the flag for Scotland on the way to get the messages at the 24 hour Asda across the road! biggrin.gif

You playing?