David

Christophe

Calum

Scott

Mick

Coldo

Tom

Brian

Brian is IN. We therefore have 10. Can someone book it for 9.30 please as I'm going to be busy for the next few hours.

Out.

Kyle

Kyle

David

Christophe

Calum

Scott

Mick

Coldo

Tom

Brian

Brian is IN. We therefore have 10. Can someone book it for 9.30 please as I'm going to be busy for the next few hours.

I am.

I posted 'Out' as an instinctive reaction to being raging at not getting the size 12 adidas trainers I wanted despite going to nearly every b*****d sport shop in the Glasgow area over the last week. mad.gif

I assume Mick will be getting a lift off Kyle, so Scott, if you read this, PM me your number, and I'll walk down to Queen Street from the Bus Station and meet you.

Glasgow Area Glorious Grafter - S. Webster

I am.

I posted 'Out' as an instinctive reaction to being raging at not getting the size 12 adidas trainers I wanted despite going to nearly every b*****d sport shop in the Glasgow area over the last week. mad.gif

I assume Mick will be getting a lift off Kyle, so Scott, if you read this, PM me your number, and I'll walk down to Queen Street from the Bus Station and meet you.

Will do.

As an aside, played football yesterday and was sweating like fritzl on Cribs, hopefully its not absolutely roasting by the time we're on. Still, cant really complain too much about playing footie in good weather for a change.

88 bus service area sufferers of travel sickness - C.Muir

Decent run out, but an unfit person like me trying to mark Coldo, David and Kyle is just a non starter. Although a special thank you to Shakey for constantly booting the ball out the park so I could catch some breath back :D

Despite the score, that was a decent game, I thought.

Experienced Brian was our best player, and as usual, Scott was full of endeavour for the opposition.

Apologies to Dave for the trip near the end, purely frustration. That said, similar to a certain Liverpool player, the knack of over-reacting and dramatising fouls has well and truly been honed by Kopite Dave. ;)

Decent run out, but an unfit person like me trying to mark Coldo, David and Kyle is just a non starter. Although a special thank you to Shakey for constantly booting the ball out the park so I could catch some breath back :D

It was hardly constant. A couple of times, and most of those times, I had very little option. My defending style is safety first. ;)

Aye yer right there. A drastic improvement on the last couple of weeks tongue.gif And, aye, safety first is truly the name of the game. Just ask Mark Casey or Dusan Bestvina.

Edited by ChrisyM92

Aye yer right there. A drastic improvement on the last couple of weeks tongue.gif And, aye, safety first is truly the name of the game. Just ask Mark Casey or Dusan Bestvina.

Indeed. True defensive stalwarts have been known to say before, 'If it's got to go in Row Z, it's got to go in Row Z'.

That's the way I roll. As do East Fife.

a special thank you to Shakey for constantly booting the ball out the park

I'll second that.

Good run out, higher tempo, I thought compared to last week.

A couple of one touch moves which resulted in some good goals.

Edited by coldojag

Enjoyed that, reckon it was pretty competitive generally but a 5 minute spell where we bagged several goals seemed to put the game to bed, really.

Coldojag reminds me a bit of Gerry Britton, oddly enough, and I mean that as a compliment. :)

Could see shakey's trip on david coming from a mile away, ball was trapped in the corner for yonks and the frustration was boiling over. Dont think it was a malicious thing, more bourne out of sheer frustration.

Legs felt like lead towards the end (if not the beginning), my extended spell in goals/having to fetch the ball back numerous times was a godsend, however.