Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

So, if Kyle plays the list for next week is as follows -

Kyle

Adam

Professor* mad.gif

Quite a good game anyway. Must say I enjoyed my goalkeeping heroics. Although, admittedly, some of the saves were absolute flukes, like the one when Martyn played it in and coldo hit it goalwards. At the point in him hitting it, I jumped, and the ball just diverted off the corner of my foot and trickled onto the post. laugh.gif

I'm doubtful for next week. Moving house shortly so need to help gut out this one. All depends on the amount of work that can get done until then. Although Adam, DW and the 2 Kyles are already intent on playing next week so if you can get 10 then I'll sit it out, if not I'll try my best to tag along.

Before I forget, Kevs also out next week as he has his Uni exams coming up.

Edited by ChrisyM92

Glasgow Queen Street Area Burger King Eaters - K.Thacker, S.Webster

Even teams and a much tighter game. Wheither you would put that down to better defending or striking incompetence is debatable but any road it was much more enjoyable.

Bad news is that I am out indefinetely after tonight due to exams/going on holiday/KKK meetings.

Despite our defeat, that was a decent enough game.

Apologies for the few large clearances I had. But you know the East Fife way, got to be safety first.

Martyn did love playing it into the corners, and as Adam says, I can confirm that Kyle the St. Johnstone fan is indeed, a thoroughlly decent chap.

I enjoyed the GA5's tonight.

Enjoyed it, think the teams were as even as they could be. Playing football 2 days in a row has taken its toll on me somewhat, however. Thought I did alright, all things considered, though it was a hard slog at times. Went into a slidey tackle early on and reopened at cut on my left knee that I got playing yesterday, its fucking killing me right now as well. :(

Not 100% sure if I'll be able to play for next week, but I'll try to let you all know as soon as possible.

Coldojag man of the match I felt, played really well all round.

Thanks once again to Kev for the voucher for Burger King, saved me a few quid. Much appreciated :)

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Enjoyed it, think the teams were as even as they could be. Playing football 2 days in a room has taken its toll on me somewhat, however. Thought I did alright, all things considered, though it was a hard slog at times. Went into a slidey tackle early on and reopened at cut on my left knee that I got playing yesterday, its fucking killing me right now as well. :(

Not 100% sure if I'll be able to play for next week, but I'll try to let you all know as soon as possible.

Coldojag man of the match I felt, played really well all round.

Thanks once again to Kev for the voucher for Burger King, saved me a few quid. Much appreciated :)

It would do aye lol.

Pencil me IN.

So thats;

Kylinho

Roberto Kyleos

Adamir Wee

Deivid W

Webaldinho (or "Thistledinho Nicely" if we're not using my surname)

Cris

Calum Gersinho

(actually, thats a bit shit, should probably have just stuck to the "Professor" theme someone suggested last time. Meh, just wanted to give the GA 5's a bit of south american flavour is all)

Pencil me IN.

So thats;

Kylinho

Roberto Kyleos

Adamir Wee

Deivid W

Webaldinho (or "Thistledinho Nicely" if we're not using my surname)

Cris

Calum Gersinho

(actually, thats a bit shit, should probably have just stuck to the "Professor" theme someone suggested last time. Meh, just wanted to give the GA 5's a bit of south american flavour is all)

:D

In all honesty, these names look decent. Obviously mines is the best, as it's an actual player. smile.gif