Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Brian is in for tonight as well. That takes us up to seven, and if Paul is in then it's eight. Not heard from Kyle yet, anyone get a hold of him and ask him if he is in?

Agent Muir

Agent McKechnie

Agent Thacker

Agent McAllister

Agent Worton

Agent Webster

Agent Brian

Edit: I see you are reading Kyle, you in? Can you also ask Mick if he is in. Cheers.

Edited by Adam_Wee

Mick is in. He said so a few days ago I'm sure, then again when we were out bevvying on Saturday.

With Mick in, that would take us to eight, bullying Kyle would take us to nine and I would hope that Paul is in, taking us to ten. If Kyle and Mick can both confirm, then I'll phone and book it, seeing if I can get a 9pm KO. That OK with everyone?

Well actually lads, I could play if Kyle was playing. Thats the only way I could play.

Still not heard back from him and I don't have his number. Any chance you could give him a phone and get him involved?

Still in for tonight lads, but there's a distinct possibility I'll be absent for proceedings in the next 2 (maybe 3) Monday's after tonight. Moving house so really need to help with gutting everything out this one and into the new one.

Also, when I move in, I won't have internet access for a couple of weeks (except college), so god bless that private thread Adam started :D

I went for a operation this morning and don't think playing football is the best of ideas atm incase i get hit in the face. I'll decide in the next hour.

I went for a operation this morning and don't think playing football is the best of ideas atm incase i get hit in the face. I'll decide in the next hour.

Hope it's nothing serious Kyle. A game of Fives ought to cheer you up. :P

Nah, I just love reading this thread. Casual racism and sectarian accusations go amiss here so it's always worth a read. Got Higher Maths on Friday as well which I need to study like a b*****d for.

:lol:

No worries mate. If you ever want a game though, feel free to come along.