Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

bump.

Still in for tomorrow.

Was playing football the day and ended up skinning somebody with a few stepovers and shifting it to my right foot, despite me never normally a) trying stepovers or b) being able to skin people, ever :lol: Did a beast of a flick to set up a goal, too, and bagged several myself including a sweet first time volley. Hopefully I can carry this sparkling form into the Glasgow Area Fives. Doubt it, but I'm nothing if not optimistic.

Shakey, I'll need to be someone else. Willie Sawyers is offski!

And so is Lithgow :( Expect there to be floods on the pitch tomorrow evening, mainly with my tears at that news.

(Although I concede it was expected)

Shakey, I'll need to be someone else. Willie Sawyers is offski!

And so is Lithgow :( Expect there to be floods on the pitch tomorrow evening, mainly with my tears at that news.

(Although I concede it was expected)

You're Willie Sawyers!

Where's the latter away to? What sort of perverted team is he signing for?

Glasgow Celtic.

Nah, dunno yet. He just rejected a new deal with us. Little to no chance of him staying with us in the fucking 3rd division, still gutting to see him go though.

Glasgow Celtic.

Nah, dunno yet. He just rejected a new deal with us. Little to no chance of him staying with us in the fucking 3rd division, still gutting to see him go though.

I'm surprised he's rejected a new deal with you guys, tbh. I know you're going to be 'starting again' so-to-speak in the 3rd Division, but I'd be surprised if he signed with another Senior Club. You can't go portraying yourself as a community club if you're signing folk like him, can you?

While I'm at it;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/8684530.stm

You should give him a text and tell him how chuffed you are that his surgery went so well, Shakey. ;)

You mean he of, 'Who put the ball in the redshite net? Super Danny Gosling!' :D

If/when this is on, can someone please text me when it's booked to let me know the time it's on at please? I'm unlikely to be at the computer before tomorrow evening's graftalicious grafting.

Adam, again, I'm looking at you to fulfill the above task please.

Thanks

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

I firmly believe Lithgow will end up at another senior club. Absolutely.

Everyone gets their cock out in front of lassies at one point in their life. Just a pity his particular occasion was a different kettle of fish. Good luck to the man anyway.

Aye - we have Neil McGowan (scorer of wonder goals at the Rock and vastly experienced), Jordan Allan (mon the keeper), Connor Stevenson (little midfield general), Ally Park and John Stewart signed up for next year. Quite content with that. Yes, even Stewart!

I firmly believe Lithgow will end up at another senior club. Absolutely.

Everyone gets their cock out in front of lassies at one point in their life. Just a pity his particular occasion was a different kettle of fish. Good luck to the man anyway.

Aye - we have Neil McGowan (scorer of wonder goals at the Rock and vastly experienced), Jordan Allan (mon the keeper), Connor Stevenson (little midfield general), Ally Park and John Stewart signed up for next year. Quite content with that. Yes, even Stewart!

On ability alone, I'd have no doubt he'd get another Senior Club, as he's been decent when I've seen him and he appears to be highly rated. It's his off-field 'antics', which would evoke surprise in me, should he get another club. If it were to be with a, Community club percé, then it would be a signing which would take a bit of explaining, no?

Oh dear, it really must be building from the start again if Stewart is getting a deal! Mind you, McGowan is a good player to have, particularly at that level.

If/when this is on, can someone please text me when it's booked to let me know the time it's on at please? I'm unlikely to be at the computer before tomorrow evening's graftalicious grafting.

Adam, again, I'm looking at you to fulfill the above task please.

Thanks

No problem my friend.

You guys still interested in a friendly?

Some people (myself included) are right up for this. Some people don't think that it's a good idea. Perhaps you would be best to ask the Select for a game, but I'd reckon you would have more chance of getting your hole from a random page 3 model than even beginning to arrange a game with them.

Back on to tonight. McGowan is out again tonight, I'll see if Brian is OK to play.