Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

IN for monday, to regale you all with wonderfull tales of my birthday.

Best one;

We ended up stuck in fucking Drymen of all places, mainly because me and a friend were trying to get our hole off a lassie we'd bumped into while in balloch (alas, to no avail. :( ) and then my mate phones 118 for a taxi number to get the flying f**k out of that backwater hellhole. So he says to them "Aye, eh, can I get a taxi number for Drymen? Eh... its in Scotland. Drymen, spelled D for Delta, R for Rainbow, Y for... um... Yer Maw" :lol: Actual tears of joy were spreading down my face, at least until I remembered we were stuck in fucking Drymen. Got back in the end, eventually, so s'all good.

That bits copied and pasted from my facebook near enough, so thats why its in bold, if anyone was wondering why that is. Still not sure why that magically makes it bold, or why I cant change it, but c'est la vie.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITEY BIRTHDAY PAL!!!!!!!! !!!!!

:unsure:

Fair enough then.

Anyway, updated "in" list;

Sir Christopher of Kirkintilloch

Sir Scott of Helensburgh

Sir Adam of Tollcross

Sir David of f**k Knows

Sir Shakehands of the Rock

THE GLASGOW FIVES, WILL BE ON I SWEEEAAAAR

WOOOOAH-OH! LIVIN' ON A PRAAAAYER!

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITEY BIRTHDAY PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You obviously care enough to waste time in your joyful and fulfiling ****** life to post a reply about it.

Scott , feel free to carry on with the birthday stories :D

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITEY BIRTHDAY PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJK.

I'm in.

If/when this is on, can someone please advise me via text, as I won't be on here after tonight before said potential graft.

Adam, I'm looking at you to undertake the above task please. ;)

Shall do Mr Hands Tom.

I love Scott's stories about trying to get his hole, a hit sit-com could easily be made. I reckon someone like Living would show it after Cougar Town on a Tuesday night. I'd series link it, for sure.

Keep it up, Scott! BTW, can't believe you are only 21, I thought you were older than me!

BJK.

Shall do Mr Hands Tom.

I love Scott's stories about trying to get his hole, a hit sit-com could easily be made. I reckon someone like Living would show it after Cougar Town on a Tuesday night. I'd series link it, for sure.

Keep it up, Scott! BTW, can't believe you are only 21, I thought you were older than me!

I think he suffers from John Stewart Syndrome.

PAUL, KEVIN WHERE ARE YOU??!!??

I think he suffers from John Stewart Syndrome.

PAUL, KEVIN WHERE ARE YOU??!!??

:lol:

Yeah, come on lads, get in about it. I imagine that Paul will be in, there is zero chance of him missing two weeks in a row.

:lol: Would it be on similar mode to The Inbetweeners?

Scott, a wee word of advice, when you're offered your hole, don't skid. ;)

(Inbetweeners watchers will understand.)

BJK.

Shall do Mr Hands Tom.

You know, the funny thing is, a few folk have said they should make a sitcom about my various misadventures, and one of my friends' sister's suggested I try my hand at stand-up comedy. :lol:

:lol: Would it be on similar mode to The Inbetweeners?

Scott, a wee word of advice, when you're offered your hole, don't skid. ;)

(Inbetweeners watchers will understand.)

:lol:

Tbh, by the latter stages of the evening I was feeling a bit worse for wear, mainly because I'd drunk nothing but buckfast and double vodka and red bulls over the course of the evening (which led to some truly horrible, earth-shattering, 12-gauge-shotgun-shell-explosive shites the day after, but thats one for the "Shitting Stories" thread.) so even if I did decide to skid like good ol' Will it prolly wouldnt have made much of a difference to my chances of getting me hole.

I'm also convinced, thinking about it, that the lassie who'd convinced us to go to Drymen did so purely so she could get a free taxi ride and a few drinks out of us, but its better than nothing, thats for damn straight.

Sir Scott of Helensburgh

Sir Adam of Tollcross

Sir David of f**k Knows

This it still? If Kev and Paul are in (which I'm guessing is most likely the case) then we are still three grafters short. I'll send McGowan, Calum and Brian a message and see what they are saying.

Mick told me the other day via the messenger service that he was 50/50 for tonight. He aint online the now but I'm sure he will be at some point between now and kick off.

Graft.

Sorry Calum, I missed that post of yours. That's us up to -

Sir Scott of Helensburgh

Sir Adam of Tollcross

Sir David of f**k Knows

Sir Calum of the Hebrides

Messages also sent to McGowan and Brian so I'll see what they are saying to it when they get back to me. Seems a safe enough bet just now that it will be on if Kev and Paul are OK to play.