Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Thought that GC was on form tonight, a few nice touches and mopped up well at the back. Cracking finish with the thigh from my cross as well ;)

It was my shin - takes more skill, y'see. ;)

Was a good game indeed and there was tonnes of running about - I'm stiff as hell this morning. I have a game again tonight - I'm gonna suffer!

Great game with some good goals. A bit disappointing that half of the players were knackered after 30 minutes and didn't bother tracking back.

Agreed.

I'm well aware of my limitations, but watching folk with 10 times the talent I have shafting their team-mates by failing to cover is bloody frustrating.

The "We're going to hell in a handcart" lobby would also be alarmed at the likes of GC and I looking less knackered than teenagers at the end of a fairly sedate hour of fives...

Edited by wearealldoomed

Agreed.

I'm well aware of my limitations, but watching folk with 10 times the talent I have shafting their team-mates by failing to cover is bloody frustrating.

The "We're going to hell in a handcart" lobby would also be alarmed at the likes of GC and I looking less knackered than teenagers at the end of a fairly sedate hour of fives...

Yep. The general consensus was that Kyle was the least fit player on the park :lol:

I'm feeling pretty good today actually, I could go another game tonight :D

:lol:

Okay, we'll just do what we normally do and sit drinking cheap cider leering at schoolgirls :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was actually just remembering back to what you and he were doing the last couple of Saturdays we've been out, and on second thoughts, I don't think you two should be alone together. Ever.

Yeah, I was actually just remembering back to what you and he were doing the last couple of Saturdays we've been out, and on second thoughts, I don't think you two should be alone together. Ever.

:unsure:

To be fair, he kisses me when you're there too, we don't need to be left alone! :lol:

Adam and I are just well documented as being a bad influence on each other.

Although I blame him. Youthful exuberance and all that ;)

:unsure:

To be fair, he kisses me when you're there too, we don't need to be left alone! :lol:

Adam and I are just well documented as being a bad influence on each other.

Although I blame him. Youthful exuberance and all that ;)

Aye, it's all very well, but he doesn't like it when I grope your arse, does he? That'll learn him. :lol:

Oh, hell, that sounds far worse than it was meant to. :ph34r:

Edited by Mrs Wee

Yep. The general consensus was that Kyle was the least fit player on the park :lol:

I'm feeling pretty good today actually, I could go another game tonight :D

To be fair, there were players flagging on both sides.

Kids these days, etc, etc. :rolleyes:

I've over a decade of drink and pie consumption as my excuse. :D

Aye, it's all very well, but he doesn't like it when I grope your arse, does he? That'll learn him. :lol:

Oh, hell, that sounds far worse than it was meant to. :ph34r:

;)

Sweet chebular goodness...

To be fair, there were players flagging on both sides.

Kids these days, etc, etc. :rolleyes:

I've over a decade of drink and pie consumption as my excuse. :D

Aye, wee Deeks was pretty scunnered by the end, sitting down on the park and stuff :lol:

To be fair though, I also have several years of drink and pie consumption on the likes of Kyle and Deeks, so i don't think we're gonna get away with using that as an excuse! :lol:

;)

Sweet chebular goodness...

Aye, wee Deeks was pretty scunnered by the end, sitting down on the park and stuff :lol:

To be fair though, I also have several years of drink and pie consumption on the likes of Kyle and Deeks, so i don't think we're gonna get away with using that as an excuse! :lol:

His names Dec. :lol:

Ach well, we need to get the weans off alcopops and shitey white ciders and onto proper pints to create a level playing field.

Edited by wearealldoomed