Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Is it worth starting a weekly thread for keeping track of who is showing up or should we just keep this one going?

*Still chuckling at the shot that got punted into the next park and stoated one of their players on the side of the head. :lol:

:lol::ph34r:

Is it worth starting a weekly thread for keeping track of who is showing up or should we just keep this one going?

*Still chuckling at the shot that got punted into the next park and stoated one of their players on the side of the head. :lol:

That was a shot?I thought it was just Kyle trying to control the ball again ;)

EDIT - If possible get one of the pitches downstairs as their a bit bigger.

Edited by kullibino

Update of next weeks list guys.

In:

dave258

David W

Kylesons

Garrowhill Clyde

wearealldoomed

Jambo Stu

Shakey

GeeJay

dave258's mate Dave

Kulli

Gav

????

Mr Wee

We ideally want 12 players as I said before, so if these guys are wanting to play just say so and I'll cap it at that for now.

Also anyone else wanting to play feel free to stick your name up.

Edited by dave258

My shin is sore but I get the feeling it's because Shaky tried to send me into orbit.

Aye, apologies for that. You know it wasn't personal. It was borne out of pure frustration as we were being beaten and you had knocked the ball past me. :(

Sorry man. ;)

I still enjoyed the evening though, looking forward to next week! :D

Aye, apologies for that. You know it wasn't personal. It was borne out of pure frustration as we were being beaten and you had knocked the ball past me. :(

Sorry man. ;)

I still enjoyed the evening though, looking forward to next week! :D

Probably not for 5's but we need to do much more of that in 11's games. If someone skins you and it's not in a dangerous area just give them a clip. We're the nicest team ever.

Probably not for 5's but we need to do much more of that in 11's games. If someone skins you and it's not in a dangerous area just give them a clip. We're the nicest team ever.

That's noted for next time you ghost past me like I'm not there by the way! :P:lol:

I agree with you though. I've got no problem kicking people, or being kicked for that matter. That's what shin-guards are for at the end of the day.

That's noted for next time you ghost past me like I'm not there by the way! :P:lol:

I agree with you though. I've got no problem kicking people, or being kicked for that matter. That's what shin-guards are for at the end of the day.

Exactly I got clattered by Kyle, my fault as I never called for it, and one of the guys I didn't know.

i only have a problem with a challenge if I think someone set out to injure me/a teammate, it is aman's game afterall, if you don't have a few bruises after it you weren't getting stuck in properly.

Im going to have to pull out of Monday ladies. My shin is fooked and got it kicked again tonight. What a mess. Plus im having problems with my calfs :( Three games in a week and i'm falling apart :angry:

Sorry guys. Will be back for a week on Monday

Im going to have to pull out of Monday ladies. My shin is fooked and got it kicked again tonight. What a mess. Plus im having problems with my calfs :( Three games in a week and i'm falling apart :angry:

Sorry guys. Will be back for a week on Monday

No probs Stu mate.

I'd be up for a game but I've never met anyone from this before.

Not a problem, you're more than welcome pal. We're playing on Monday evening at 7.30, at Powerleagues at Townhead. That suit you?