Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Aye, tried this morning for both Townhead and Shawlands and nothing doing, it's only daft times like 5.30 and 9 o'clock they can give me. I dunno what the hell you have to do to get a decent kick off time tbh.

Is it just Mondays or Thursdays that people can manage, or if I can get one for Tuesday or Wednesday could we do that? They are apparently the quieter days.

If not I'll just try on Thursday morning for the following Thursday.

Right, well I was thinking of trying for the Pitz tomorrow morning for next Tuesday, but I'll give it a miss until Thursday.

Kulli, you can only book it 7 days in advance, so u need to be on the phone at like 9.01am to get those timeson a Monday and Thursday, and I like my scratcher a bit too much for that carry on generally.

Right, well I was thinking of trying for the Pitz tomorrow morning for next Tuesday, but I'll give it a miss until Thursday.

Kulli, you can only book it 7 days in advance, so u need to be on the phone at like 9.01am to get those timeson a Monday and Thursday, and I like my scratcher a bit too much for that carry on generally.

Can't you block book?

Can't you block book?

You can at Goals but they reserve a percentage of their slots for block bookings and they're all taken at the moment.

AFAIK you cant block book at Pitz, and even then that would involve me actually getting a pitch to start with... <_<