Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Okay so we have like 13 people so far, that should be enough for us to arrange a game on one day next week (preferrably Monday for me as I'm working Thursday next week :P).

I'll look up Powerleagues and Shawlands and see how much it will cost, available times etc.

Having checked with the places mentioned on this thread, the prices are as follows:

Glasgow Green £34, available any night but is busy due to only having 4 5-a-side pitches at the moment.

Powerleagues (Townhead) £50.95, also available any night but Mondays and Thursdays are their busiest days.

Goals (Shawlands) £52, same as above for availability.

These prices are all for 1 hour, and since we're all unfit bastards 6-a-sides on a 5-a-side pitch is what we should be looking at. So for 12 players, it boils down to:

Glasgow Green: £2.80 each.

Townhead: £4.25 each.

Shawlands: £4.30 each.

Opinions?

Edited by dave258

In order of preference:

Glasgow Green

Shawlands

Townhead

I assume the crappy surfaces at Glasgow Green are being relaid, so if we could book one of the rubber curmb pitches, they'd be by far the best for a game of 6s. The pitches there are a good bit bigger than Townhead.

Shawlands 2nd choice due to pure selfishness. :P

Some good pubs there for a post game pint too.