Matchday 9 Results

Loki

9th straight win another 2-0 away from home. Ryan McWilliams scores his 12th of the season.

Playing 2nd place tomorrow, where if I win will go 11 points clear at the top.

A 3-0 away win over 3rd placed "The Under Dogs" for black and white army dot com with reserve striker Lee Nixdorf staking a claim for a permanent starting berth with one of the goals.

Tomorrow is a stern test at home to Stalwarts XI who I think whipped us 5-1 at home last season :o

P9 W8 D0 L1 is the record to date for this term.

Jordan Wainwright, our £12m rated 20 year old striker has dismissed reports linking him with a move to a higher division. Speaking exclusively to P&B today he told us;

"I am very happy here, happy to stay, there is a buzz about the place and this is a club that is going places under the pieman"

The boy is a phenomenon :D

This morning I was checking out my opponants when I noticed they were managed by AlvinC :o

his team wasn't set out properly and he had some decent players on the bench which I put offers in for ;)

I sent Alvin a mail and he confirmed that it was his team and that he wasn't selling :unsure:

next thing I know he's sorted his team out and I end up breaking my 100% record with a 0-0 draw (or null-null as it says in the match report :lol: )

b'stard even kept my main striker on International Duty for the game :angry:

Well, it was a case of triumph over adversity for San Francisco Giants, who won 2-0 at home to East Fife (that's quite a long trip for the Fife fans). Despite having midfielder Dougal Wainright sent off for two unbelievably harsh yellow cards after 20 minutes, Storm Bartlett and Chester Buckland both scored, one in each half.

9th straight win!

4-1 to Wee Bairns Falkirk against Deportivo Accies! :D they are the first team to score into me!

Wee bairn, can I ask. What is your tactic?? How many do you play up front? Attacking or defending? Please, tell me. :) I need to know!! :D

Wee bairn, can I ask. What is your tactic?? How many do you play up front? Attacking or defending? Please, tell me. :) I need to know!! :D

My tactics are:

Formation : 4-4-2

Style of Play : Attacking!

Also, the lowest shooting rating i have in my side is a 5 which is from a defender! the rest is all over that! :D

I'm at home to the bottom of the table muppetry team tomorrow too. I hope they are a proper team though, I hate it when you win four nil but none of your players get any goals credited.

An easy 2-0 away win today at Hayes.

Fergie, sorry I mean Div, is sweating now, trying to get my best players on loan. Very naughty ;)

Just realised I am playing bottom of the league donkies in the next game though. Div if you want Gene ask again, but the mighty Bo is going nowhere :D

Just trying to upset the dressing room. If your boys get wind that a big club is sniffing round then they might get distracted B)

Bo Kaminsky said he wanted to come and play for us in a dream team partnership with Jordan Wainwright.

Guest clacher2

Raith McRovers = CHEATS!

Gideon Joines score 5! :lol: what a shambles o a team i have, fifty five thousand fans too <_<

Archived