Membership Flourishing

Guest Ruggy Bairn

Guest Ruggy Bairn

We're only 6 members short of the 300 mark. A remarkable feat, considering it's the close season.

The board has stayed fairly lively throughout this barren time for football, excellent stuff.

Tell all your friends, P & B is the place to be! :D

Guest Ruggy Bairn

WE have also broken our record for most users online, this is being smashed regularly.

58 last night!

Great stuff guys. :)

I have now posted on the peterhead website as well now. Can someone else post something on the elgin website its to confusing for me to work. I cant find forums on gretna, shire, cowden,montrose or qeens park websites.

Erm, are you getting confused? This is the First Division part of Pie and Bovril. I wasn't aware that Stranraer and Albion were in the first division :rolleyes:

sam, give the guy some credit, he's spreading the word!

WE have also broken our record for most users online, this is being smashed regularly.

58 last night!

Ruggy , I wonder if there might be a wee issue with the counter -

It's just gone 4 in the morning and according to the Online List I have the company of 10 Guests all of whom are currently "Viewing Board Index"

Surley not :blink:

Guest Ruggy Bairn

58 last night!

Ruggy , I wonder if there might be a wee issue with the counter -

It's just gone 4 in the morning and according to the Online List I have the company of 10 Guests all of whom are currently "Viewing Board Index"

Surley not :blink:

As far as I know, the counters are spot on Ned.

We always seem to have a number of guests browsing; whether it's members not logged in, or people stumbling across us I don't know - but the membership is growing rapidly! :cheers

I have now posted on the peterhead website as well now. Can someone else post something on the elgin website its to confusing for me to work. I cant find forums on gretna, shire, cowden,montrose or qeens park websites.

Recently Gretna fans have been using the Queen's mad website.

If you are Stuck for links there is a good links page on bankies.net

http://www.ucsweb.freeserve.co.uk/sclinks.html

If you are wanting me to spread the word write down the teams you have yet to contact and i will try and do it for you.

Do you think it is viable for a non-league forum for fans like clydebank, wick academy etc..?

Guest Born-again Bairn

Do you think it is viable for a non-league forum for fans like clydebank, wick academy etc..?

A general "general" forum covering talking points from outside the SPL/SFL might be useful as a starting point.

Archived