New Clyde Site

CK

Clyde Kid, Just a suggestion. if you are looking to add a messageboard, try http://proboards.com. Thats what i use for my website and its fairly simple to use.

thanks for the suggestion calderon but the problem is that im only allowed 7 pages on my site. however i might put 1 on next year because there wont be as many player profiles. thanks anyway

ps. what is your website?

What a magnificent website....

...............................if was 1997!!!!

hahaha you have a great sense of humour

i'd like to see you do better

ps. what do you think is wrong with it?

Clyde kid, I think your page with all the team lineups from the season is a bit cluttered. Perhaps you could set it out the way it is done in the back of the Saints program. Down the left it lists the games, at the top it has the numbers then under each number for the corresponding game is who wore that number :)

Alternatively you could apply to run Clyde Mad and not worry about web design ;)

http://www.clyde-mad.co.uk/

thanks for the suggestion calderon but the problem is that im only allowed 7 pages on my site. however i might put 1 on next year because there wont be as many player profiles. thanks anyway

ps. what is your website?

You could put a link to you message board on the front page, as with proboards, your message board is given its own website.

My website is www.the-aberdeen-rover.20m.com Theres not much on it as it was made at the end of the season, but i am in the middle of writing a season review. In the meantime, fell free to join the forum. :)

My website is a tamplate too and whats wrong with that. That way you can just put in the info or pictures and you dont need to worry about designing the page and then you can go out and play football or something rather than spend your whole time building a website.

I was only jokin sean calm doon. We made ours at aboot the same time. Same template but different colours. Yours is better then mine though.

Archived