England V Japan

BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!! What a f*cking shambles! Laugh? Nearly p*ssed masel' :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Feckin superb - and better still, Sven's excuse on Radio 4 this morning was 'They have been training really hard over the past few days, so they were really tired last night. I'm not so disappointed' :o:o:o

DISAPPOINTED?!! If I were an England fan, I'd be cacking ma breeks at the thought of France in the next 10 days. I can't wait. Bye, bye Beckham's bigheads :D:P:P

Edited - just to add that Scholes is an absolute FUD :angry: Deffo penalty and the c*nt should have been off the park. There's no excuse for a challenge from behind like that - it was a f*ckin friendly, after all! Ginger tosser!

What are you on? If you don't want them to do well thats your problem.No doubt if it had been posted about . any other country your daft lefty pals would have been along screaming "racist".I have absolutely no time for this parochial pathetic rantings.Scotland aint there ,so i will be supporting England ,after all they are part of the UK....Scotland has enough problems at the moment with the SPL making a complete fool of the country with their ludicrous decisions than to be revelling in the fact another country got a draw in a friendly match.

To be fair to England a draw is a great result against a far superior Japanese team, of which Zico has them playing some cracking football. :lol:

England wouldn't even have scored if it wasn't fur that keeper, who looked as bad as David James :lol:

Scholes should be dropped in place of Dyer, who could play the left midfield role no problem, a fantastic football player.

Guest SocialClubSonny

Guys Enjoy the summer I'm off to portugal on Friday for a month to cheer on a nation I am proud to be part off.

I really do wish Berwick played in the English leagues so could go to nice seaside resorts such as Blackpool and Brighton instead of dreadful pits such as Cowdenbeath, East Fife, Dumbarton and Greenock and our supporters would dress normal and not wear skirts !!

Anyway enjoy the summer and to help the unfortuanate scots who yet again failed to qualify, I have listed a Whats on Guide to keep yourself busy while we get drunk and enjoy a major football tournement.

RULE BRITANNIA !!!!

Beck's Futures When: 3rd June - 4th August 2004

Where: Glasgow

Described by Vogue as the 'groovy alternative to the Turner Prize', Beck's is one of the UK's top visual art awards.

More info about this year's event.

Angus Glens Walking Festival When: 3rd June - 6th August 2004

Where: Kirriemuir, Angus

Come and explore this beautiful part of Scotland in the company of experienced leaders, who will provide information on the history, wildlife and culture of the area. A full and varied programme of walks and evening entertainment is offered, with something to suit all ages and abilities.

Highland Festival When: 4th - 12th June 2004

Where: Inverness

The annual celebration of Highland arts and culture centred in the Highland capital

Caledonian Beer Festival When: 4th - 5th June 2004

Where: Edinburgh

Work up a thirst and come along to this year's fantastic Caledonian Beer Festival, held as usual at the capital's Caledonian Brewery

Gardening Scotland When:4th - 6th June 2004

The country's premier gardening and outdoor living show offering something for all skill-levels and specialities.

UCI Mountain Bike World Cup When: 5th - 6th June 2004

Where: Fort William

Excitement is guaranteed with the thrills and spills of world-class Downhill, 4-cross and Cross-country challenges at the Nevis Range Ski Area.

Spirit of Speyside Environment Festival When: 5th - 13th June 2004

Where: Spey Bay, Moray

An exciting week of wildlife and environmental festivities at the Moray Firth Wildlife Centre suitable for all ages.

Common Riding Festivals When: June 2004

Where: Various locations, Scottish Borders

These unique celebrations are a survival of the ancient practice of marking a town's boundaries and continue today as distinctive and colourful expressions of civic pride and tradition.

Diageo Championship When: 10th - 13th June 2004

Where: Gleneagles

The Gleneagles PGA Centenary Course, venue of the 2014 Ryder Cup matches, plays host to world-class golfers competing for the prestigious Diageo Championship.

West End Festival When: 10th - 27th June 2004

Glasgow's 9th West End Festival stages its usual mix of theatre, music, exhibitions, film, markets and the famous highlight Midsummer Carnival.

Taste of Grampian Food Festival When: 12th June 2004

Where: Inverurie, Aberdeenshire

The North-east's premier food event celebrates the richness and diversity of Grampian's food larder

British Pipe Band Championship When: 12th June 2004

Where: Turriff

Major pipe band championship, with bands competing from all over Britain.

St Magnus Festival When: 18th - 23rd June 2004

Where: Kirkwall, Orkney

Celebrities, premieres, community performances and isles excursions are just some of the ingredients of Orkney's prestigious midsummer celebration of the arts.

Live & Loud When: 20th June 2004

Scotland's biggest pop party returns to Hampden Park with some of the hottest chart acts including Blue, Sugarbabes, Jamelia and Michelle McManus.

Royal Highland Show When: 24th - 27th June 2004

Scotland's annual farm, food and country spectacular.

Bard in the Botanics When: 24th June - 27th July 2004

Scotland's only annual outdoor festival of Shakespeare returns for an encore at Glasgow's spectacular and historic Botanic Gardens.

Mendelssohn on Mull Festival When: 26th June - 2nd July 2004

Where: Mull and Iona, Western Isles

A series of concerts given by a group of young musicians on the brink of starting their professional careers, mentored by a dedicated group their seniors.

Royal Bank Glasgow Jazz Festival

When: 29th June - 4th July 2004

The Royal Bank Glasgow Jazz Festival has established itself as a premier event on Europe's music calendar, featuring artists from across the whole jazz spectrum - traditional, mainstream, blues, world, contemporary and free improvisation.

and our supporters would dress normal and not wear skirts !!

Anyway enjoy the summer and to help the unfortuanate scots who yet again failed to qualify, I have listed a Whats on Guide to keep yourself busy while we get drunk and enjoy a major football tournement.

Watch it, Sonny Boy - it's a KILT, not a skirt! :angry: Anyway, t least we've got a national dress and identity, unlike England - unless you count 'Morris Men' :P:lol:

And wouldn't it have been easier just to type What's On In Scotland :lol: B)

Happy hols, anyway :)

Guest MooresLaw

Well said Mr Social Club. Its off to Seton Sands and Wemys Bay for them lot, Lisbon, Porto and the Algarve for us!! :D

Guest StevieRossforScotland

Aye, let's hope for some serious kamikaze defending by England in Portugal. :lol:

I really do wish Berwick played in the English leagues so could go to nice seaside resorts such as Blackpool and Brighton instead of dreadful pits such as Cowdenbeath, East Fife, Dumbarton and Greenock and our supporters would dress normal and not wear skirts !!

If you want to go and watch English football every week, then go and support Carlisle.

And this summer isn't unfortunate for us, we can always get drunk and watch you lot get humped off France. B) :lol:

Enjoy it while it lasts. :lol:

Don't we all sonny, don't we all? :lol:

NO! :o

I'd miss all the banter with the likes of you, Mr Rabbit ;)

Besides, look at the opposition we'd be facing - grim Northern industrial wasteland town, west coast fading seaside resort, midlands slum. It couldn't compare with the likes of Dumbarton, Stranraer or Greenock Morton, could it?.....Could it???!!! :lol::lol::lol:

NO! :o

I'd miss all the banter with the likes of you, Mr Rabbit ;)

Besides, look at the opposition we'd be facing - grim Northern industrial wasteland town, west coast fading seaside resort, midlands slum. It couldn't compare with the likes of Dumbarton, Stranraer or Greenock Morton, could it?.....Could it???!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Mr Skirt :D:D:D:D:D:D

I can understand why you would not want to go to Rotherham, but what about the trips to Torquay, Yeovil, etc. All for a tenner on Elaines bus :P

Of course your wife and myself would be on hand to translate, for you. We could have a thriving businesss here.

Just say we did move, where do you think we would be put?, I would say Conference North Division, or the Northern Premier Division.

As an England supporter (just in case you did not know :D ), I just hope it's more that the players were more worried about picking up injuries, etc. But again, England's pre tournament games are generally very poor. I dont think we will win the tournament, but you can't really judge on this performance.

Where are you going to be in Portugal Sonny? Ill be in Albufeira from the 13th to 20th. Cant fuckin wait now. Its all im thinking about at work and the tickets for the plane came today :)

If we were in the English Leagues it would be the Unibond Premier, or maybees the conference lower half. Same with every team in our league and most in Division 1. It wouldnt exactly bother me having a Northumberland derbys with the likes of Blyth and Ashington, as well as trips to Manchester and Preston to play Droylsdon and Vauxhall Motors. Barrow get crowds of about 1500 although it would be a hell of a trip :lol: Only thing, these clubs, despite being proberbly as good as us, dont get the media coverage and i doubt no1 knows many of the other teams players and it would take ages to get all the other results on a Saturday. Kev, what was it like when you were supporting Bassildon or whoever trying to find results and so on?? Do they have good internet forums and stuff like this.

And as for the Japan game. Beckham was put on the right of a midfield so would the c**t not like to help out and defend a bit down the right instead of thinking he is too good for it and drifting inside. p***k!!! We have a good starting 11 if only Scholes was droped for Bridge and Gerrard was put inside. And Phil Neville, Ian Walker and that Ledley King just arnt good enough.

Guest Comeonthelads
Scholes should be dropped in place of Dyer, who could play the left midfield role no problem, a fantastic football player.

I wouldn't replace Scholes with Dyer. Get Stevie Gerrard in there as the attacking part of the diamond with Beckham on the right side of it and Lampard on the left with Butt protecting the back four.

My starting line up would be

James

G Neville Terry Campbell Bridge

Butt

Beckham Lampard

Gerrard

Owen Rooney

Radford, forget Hargreaves, Lampard will do a better job. Gary Neville is under rated, he is a better right sided defender than his brother.

Archived