Falkirk Fear

Anyone done anything interesting today?

I sent this woman an e-mail at work and she replied with a big spiel, I didn't read it and just answered saying thanks.

Think I'm starting a fight on Bebo between myself and some fat fucker from Stranraer over a lassie. Should be fun.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Bebo, I'm wary of this "visitor map" thing. I've turned mine off, but I've still noticed that, the more profiles I look at, the more views I seem to get in return. No-one's mentioned it to me, but I'm sure that people must be able to see when I've viewed their profile. This worries me, as certain birds that I know are probably even as we speak wondering why I've viewed their profile about 3279874 times.

Speaking of Bebo, I'm wary of this "visitor map" thing. I've turned mine off, but I've still noticed that, the more profiles I look at, the more views I seem to get in return. No-one's mentioned it to me, but I'm sure that people must be able to see when I've viewed their profile. This worries me, as certain birds that I know are probably even as we speak wondering why I've viewed their profile about 3279874 times.

See, that's why I've done the clever thing and turned mine off. There's no point to stalking someone if they know they are being stalked :D

I tried to read this today from a post on the Lochwinnoch forum and gave up :huh:

What that woman doesn't know about proper disposal of dog-doo isn't worth knowing. Probably.

In Ayrshire we have a few words to describe people like that. My favourite is: crackpot.

Interesting to notice she has a partner. Do you think he's deaf?

posh people call them woodlice :ph34r:

I'm posh.

I had a Latte this morning from Cafe Nero. I've got a salad for lunch that I made last night. I'm looking forward to it.

Have you tried a caramel latte from there? You can almost taste calories. Magnificent.

Aye, I turned mine off but I'm not sure if it's worked :lol: If anyone's realised how much of a total perv I am, I'm in trouble.

I thought I'd turned them off before, but it turned out that I'd only switched off views from other people that weren't set to anonymous. You've maybe selected the wrong thing. Give it another go.

WHAT?!?!

People can tell how many times you view their profile etc?!

Where?! How?!?!

Shit :(

WHAT?!?!

People can tell how many times you view their profile etc?!

Where?! How?!?!

Shit :(

Nah its ok. You can set your profile to annonymous and no one can see you looking.

If you set it to public then people can see when youve been viewing theirs and you can see whos been viewing yours (providing they are on public profile too)

Its default so that you cant see either.

I thought I'd turned them off before, but it turned out that I'd only switched off views from other people that weren't set to anonymous. You've maybe selected the wrong thing. Give it another go.

I've got it on "Visitor Map Setting : Off - no data shared", or something. Is that right? :unsure:

• 7 years later...

Archived