The Getting Old Thread

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest johnjag

One cold evening, some years back, I was getting off a bus at EK town centre on route to the pub for a wee night out. Alighting in front of me was a tall, slim young girl wearing an indecently short skirt, knee high boots and something which was a cross between a vest - top and a bra. As I watched her long legs propell her confidently ahead with pert young buttocks swinging suggestively from side to side I was alarmed to find that the first thought to enter my head was this...."she'll catch her death".

It was then I knew.

One cold evening, some years back, I was getting off a bus at EK town centre on route to the pub for a wee night out. Alighting in front of me was a tall, slim young girl wearing an indecently short skirt, knee high boots and something which was a cross between a vest - top and a bra. As I watched her long legs propell her confidently ahead with pert young buttocks swinging suggestively from side to side I was alarmed to find that the first thought to enter my head was this...."she'll catch her death".

It was then I knew.

Sounds like a sad day :(

It was then I knew.

:lol:

Oh, its good to be young!

I'll have the hair for another 10 years at least before it starts slipping away, going black then silver. I've never recovered too well from hangovers and am usually still a bit drunk when I wake up after a heavy night, so I'll put this down to bad luck as opposed to age.

Fucking lightweight. You're a disgrace to Stirling Uni.

Same night as you, I went to bed at 7am, up again at 12 for a lecture then back out on the last that night until 5am. Up today at 12 for the football and still feel fine.

Disgusting behaviour from yourself.

Your a disgrace to Stirling University when you waltz into sports studies lectures with a pars top on

tut tut tut

• 1 year later...

It was then I knew.

:lol::lol::lol:

• 6 years later...

Archived