Over Moderating

St Sid

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can confirm that is incorrect, and the topic in question was funnily enough an example when we didn't all agree on the same course of action.

So there. Ner ner ner :lol:

I thought you had resigned???

I've said it before and I will say it again, Stewarty Mac is the worst Mod I have ever seen on here. He picks and chooses what he deletes, clearly giving certain members preferential treatment to others.

Gutted when I found out he had begged Div for his Moderator position back.

That explains it then

No need to leave altogether.....we like pointing and laughing at you....just cut out the fanny moderating. :rolleyes:

That made me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

I know where they came from. I've been using computers since the old days of BBS' (early 80's). I just think they are overused. Now I need to add this... :) ...just to prove to some that I am not actually that bothered about it. I only mention it in context.

I know where they came from. I've been using computers since the old days of BBS' (early 80's). I just think they are overused. Now I need to add this... :) ...just to prove to some that I am not actually that bothered about it. I only mention it in context.

There was no need for an emoticon in that particular instance............

Just a wee note.......the binobawbag was quick to issue me with a ban threat in the most pathetic deflected threat I have ever received since an eejit two years older than me threatened to get his big sister on to me for similarly childish behaviour back in primary 2.

Should the binobawbag attempt his nasty wee PM ban threats please ensure that you let everyone know in the general discussion forums and also send me a PM too. I have made him cry many times on P&B and to be honest I quite enjoy it. :)

Just a wee note.......the binobawbag was quick to issue me with a ban threat in the most pathetic deflected threat I have ever received since an eejit two years older than me threatened to get his big sister on to me for similarly childish behaviour back in primary 2.

Should the binobawbag attempt his nasty wee PM ban threats please ensure that you let everyone know in the general discussion forums and also send me a PM too. I have made him cry many times on P&B and to be honest I quite enjoy it. :)

I imagine many 'men' made you cry on your last 'trip' eh? :P

Er, you seem to have developed an inability to read my post. Let's try again.

In my post I said, "I believe..."

In your post you asked, "How do you know.."

It wasn't until SM actually stated for fact that this was the case on this issue that we knew for certain.

Anyway, you seem to think I have something against the mods? Personally I could care less who they are and what they do, I'm just stating an opinion that the moderation can sometimes be a little uneven in places.

On the initial complaint thread, Stewarty said he was going to discuss it with the other mods, and then came back and upheld the complaint after the majority of MODS agreed to close it. Thats all i was pointing out. As i said wasn't trying to start an arguement :lol:

Aye, but at least you've taken it well.

but my pet hate is people who have some small bit of power, and think they are the fucking prime minister.

Yeh, because deleting a thread on an internet forum is such a powerful action :blink:

You people want to try posting on forums which aren't as loosely moderated as this one.

Got to say didn't see anything wrong with the original thread. Not sure whether to put this here or the grumpy PnBers thread, but my pet hate is people who have some small bit of power, and think they are the fucking prime minister. Bit like recently when some fanny tried to chuck me off a train because my ticket wasn't valid untill 6 30, when it was 6 25. Why because you have some hobby moderating forums delete threads that aren't even offensive to anyone with any common sense? Don't even care about the thread it's the principal that counts :angry:

There's an awful lot of "men of principle" who 1) have never moderated a board and 2) are quite content to stick around while these gross breaches of human rights go on.

Good to see yet another man of principle emerge from the woodwork :rolleyes:

I can (for once) see where the mods were coming from on this one. Sidney started a baited thread that would more than likely have slid towards the abusive side.The mods assumed Sidney was being a pr*ck and killed the thread.

In this case surely it is Sidney who is being discriminated against ?

Was reading WSAG,an Everton forum earlier. An Everton fan posted on the Sheff Wed site (they play each other in the cup this week) on a topic about Franny Jeffers, basically saying that although Jeffers has a wee bit talent, his off the field behaviour could be costly to Wednesday in the longer term.....the post was deleted, and the Everton fan banned from the forum!!

Now THAT'S power-hungry moderation ;)

Me, me! I wonder how the Weston Grills are doing :D

Those mods were fucking hilarious! I've never seen such power-hungry arseholes! :lol:

I can't remember what my bands were called. I just remember that I was never signed to Reject Records. They frown on that if you say you are.

Archived