Coronation Street

stuart.

Kudos to the writers for those plot twists that keep us guessing.

I mean, when Eileen parked the van with the body in outside her house, I fully expected it to still be there when they came out after having their dinner. When it wasn't. I was as surprised as George was. Who could have seen that coming?

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

Kudos to the writers for those plot twists that keep us guessing.

I mean, when Eileen parked the van with the body in outside her house, I fully expected it to still be there when they came out after having their dinner. When it wasn't. I was as surprised as George was. Who could have seen that coming?

Agreed. And when Will offered his left hand to shake with Todd, and then covered Todd's left hand with his own right, I found this perfectly normally. Never in a month of Sundays would I have predicted that Will was going to steal Todd's ring (behave) right off the finger.

Todd managing to move all that himself without anyone seeing or hearing and then to top it all, PC Tinker turns up as always to investigate. Also I can only assume the whole time Paul was away he at no time passed a security camera that would corroborate his whereabouts 

16 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Todd managing to move all that himself without anyone seeing or hearing and then to top it all, PC Tinker turns up as always to investigate. Also I can only assume the whole time Paul was away he at no time passed a security camera that would corroborate his whereabouts 

Todd was wearing his ninja baseball cap. He can move around unnoticed when he's wearing that and I guess it also gives him superhuman strength.

Is there only one copper in Weatherfield?

Who the hell isTodd going to sell the heat pump to? I can just imagine him going to his local Cash Converters
'How much can you give me for a brand new heat pump worth £7k?'
Man at desk ' let's say £5k'
Todd 'i was looking for a bit more, make it 5 and a half and you've got a deal'.
Man at desk 'Ok'

It's just so easy doing business in Soapland

I was still spewing after tonight's episodes when I channel hopped onto BBC4 for Top of the Pops 1991 and there was occasional scriptwriter Damon Rochefort playing keytar with his band, Nomad.

Considering the number of weeks in advance it's shot, quite remarkable to see masks ditched and buying from the bar of the Rovers has landed on the exact same day as it did in England.

Even with the Buffoon's roadmap in place, it's weird seeing the synchronicity.

Regarding Debbie walking in on Dev's nude photoshoot...

If only there was something he could have done to the shop door so that people couldn't open it...

5 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Regarding Debbie walking in on Dev's nude photoshoot...

If only there was something he could have done to the shop door so that people couldn't open it...

That bothered me a lot

Not only has dodgy Laura assumed the role of the cleaner who cleans throughout the working day, they've also given her a set of keys and the alarm code, assuming it's fine for her to lock up. All very realistic. And why would she choose to meet the journalist in there? Absolutely no reason for that.

The Dev kiwi fruit stuff was quite amusing though. Especially Emma getting the boak at the sight of the photo.