stuart.

Coronation Street

5 hours ago, Satans_Husband said:

Tyrone's suggestion that Jade should have limited access to the evil child is a clear indication that he'll be burying his lengthy Dobbs in the young Stape at some point in the future.

I give it two to three months at the maximum.

Couldn't really blame him tbh.

5 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Couldn't really blame him tbh.

I think philpy "I'll confess, I'd rattle the f**k out of jade till it fell off." would agree.

2 minutes ago, Satans_Husband said:

I think philpy "I'll confess, I'd rattle the f**k out of jade till it fell off." would agree.

Bang average but a pile of hair on Audrey's hairdressers floor would be more sexually attractive than Fizz.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

13 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Bang average but a pile of hair on Audrey's hairdressers floor would be more sexually attractive than Fizz.

Better with a bag of lentils from Dev's. At least that's got a pulse.

Another poorly reached storyline - Tim's attempts to get his divorce - didn't even need to do that:

https://www.nevadadivorce.net/annulment/nevada-annulment-overview.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI__qT1Mup5wIVirTtCh0t2garEAAYASAAEgLCo_D_BwE

"Complaint Annulment - (without spouse's signature)

You may apply for an annulment if the other party is not willing to sign or cannot be located.

Cost - $500 for our Nevada Annulment services plus a court filing/handling fee of $325 and personal service of approximately $100. If the other party cannot be located and served, a due diligent search must be done which is $125, and minimum publication cost of $150. This annulment takes about 6 weeks if the other party can be served or about 12 weeks for the case has to be published."

And all completed online.

We're one week away form the 10,000th episode. Would be nice if they did something good with it, though that's very unlikely.

Best thing recently was Paul reading the football story from the Gazette to the babies - "He's a left back, so shouldn't be taking the penalties" or words to that effect.

2 hours ago, Satans_Husband said:

We're one week away form the 10,000th episode.

Is that counting (say) tonight where it's on at 7:30 and 8:30 as two episodes, or one in two parts with a gap in between?

17 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Trying to decide who's the biggest c**t - Geoff or Gary?

Tough choice!!

I vote for Tim's f**king Dad.

19 hours ago, GordonD said:

Is that counting (say) tonight where it's on at 7:30 and 8:30 as two episodes, or one in two parts with a gap in between?

Don't know the precise criteria, but they're billing an hour-long Friday episode as the 10,000th. It's a confusing thing as some of the hour-long episodes broadcast are clearly two half-hour episodes with a pair of writers etc.

1 hour ago, Satans_Husband said:

Don't know the precise criteria, but they're billing an hour-long Friday episode as the 10,000th. It's a confusing thing as some of the hour-long episodes broadcast are clearly two half-hour episodes with a pair of writers etc.

My own point of view FWIW is that two half hours are a single episode because the first one doesn't have end credits and the second doesn't have the full opening title sequence.

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

My own point of view FWIW is that two half hours are a single episode because the first one doesn't have end credits and the second doesn't have the full opening title sequence.

Agreed.

I'm predicting Yasmeen is gonna bump off Geoff and I hope it's a slow painful death.
I'm hoping that she asks to them to swap places and try out his saw the man in half act . . .

Hopefully that video of him bullying Yasmin will end up getting posted and everyone will see what a c**t he is.

2 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Hopefully that video of him bullying Yasmin will end up getting posted and everyone will see what a c**t he is.

I'd like to think so too, but I doubt he's that stupid to post it in error, unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Moose Loose said:

I'd like to think so too, but I doubt he's that stupid to post it in error, unfortunately.

It must have been taken for a reason (plotwise). Maybe Tim or Alya will find it.

Episodes directed by Matt Hilton are usually well done and I thought last night was no exception. The tracking shot during the magic routine was incredibly atmospheric and once I got over the shock of Steve's naked torso, the scene of him and Tracy sitting against the door was shot beautifully.

Tim's Dad to get a broken bottle to his genitals would be my preference of his comeuppance. Ideally Yasmeen to deliver, but I'd be equally happy if it was Hope or Tim's Mum (on the assumption she's still alive).

We're one week away form the 10,000th episode. Would be nice if they did something good with it, though that's very unlikely.

According to the spoilers, it’s a stand alone episode set in Blackpool focusing on Rita.