stuart.

Coronation Street

Dev describing the test was superb. At least one but probably both of Friday's episodes were written by Simon Crowther. Good stuff again although a lot of time had to be spent on the serious Demon Dave story. I liked Leanne referring to the potential buyer as Steven Gerrard and it was an oh so subtle touch with Ken Barlow repeating his crap joke about having to park his car so far away that he'd have to get a bus.

With Dev on his current form, if this golf match ever happens I may be hospitalised.

Tonight's episodes:

First one written by Mark Burt, produced by Steve Frost and directed by Pip Short

Second one is written by Damon Rochefort, produced by Steve Frost and directed by Pip Short

No crowther tonight :( sorry satan's husband

Dev describing the test was superb. At least one but probably both of Friday's episodes were written by Simon Crowther. Good stuff again although a lot of time had to be spent on the serious Demon Dave story. I liked Leanne referring to the potential buyer as Steven Gerrard and it was an oh so subtle touch with Ken Barlow repeating his crap joke about having to park his car so far away that he'd have to get a bus.

With Dev on his current form, if this golf match ever happens I may be hospitalised.

:D

Tonight's writer:

Martin Sterling

Agent: Nicki Stoddart

Born in Manchester in 1962 and resident in Norfolk since 1976, Martin became a professional writer in 1993 following a successful banking career. His first book, Keeping The British End Up, was published in 1987 and he subsequently co-wrote (with Gary Morecambe) Morecambe and Wise: Behind The Sunshine (1994), Memories of Eric (1999), Cary Grant: In Name Only (2001) and Martinis, Girls and Guns: Fifty Years of 007 (2002). His first play, A Test Of Compassion, was performed in 1990.

As a journalist, Martin's contributed to publications ranging from The Times to Woman's Weekly and has interviewed major celebrities as diverse as Dame Judi Dench, Ben Affleck, Pierce Brosnan, Rowan Atkinson and the late John Thaw. A familiar voice to BBC Radio Norfolk listeners for more than a decade, Martin has also made numerous national TV and radio appearances, including several guest slots on Gloria Hunniford's Open House show. He has worked as a storyline writer on ITV's Coronation Street since October 2004.

His Stage play FRAMED! toured nationally for Nick Brooke Ltd in 2005.

Moderately interesting...

Better than the fair on offer in the first part of the episode anyway.

Man Central - Free Gay Dating as the advert at the bottom of this page, how peculiar.

Anyway, tonight's first episode is brought to us from the pen of Carmel Morgan.

David is really enjoying this, hopefully it will all come crashing round his cocky little ears, I reckon Tina will crumble eventually.

The actress who plays Tina got dumped by her boyfriend who is in Hollyoaks because he was jealous of her on-screen chemistry with David Platt.

True story

who was her boyfriend? stupid c**t, imagine thinking a babe like her would fancy and ugly wee runt like him for real

The actress who plays Tina got dumped by her boyfriend who is in Hollyoaks because he was jealous of her on-screen chemistry with David Platt.

True story

Here's another one. Apparently the guy that plays Tyrone is incredibly hairy and has a huge cock. I find this knoweledge a bit distracting/upsetting anytime he's in a scene.

post-423-1206872707.jpg

I can think of very few ways I'd rather spend an evening than going round to Roy and Becky's for a game of scrabble.

I can't wait for the inevitable hilarious Scrabble scene!

"Well actually Becky, 'scran' is not a viable word."

"Yer it is Roy. Used it t'least dozen times today me!"

"Well if you will simply check the Dictionary..."

And so on.

:D

I've got concerns about how many new characters may get brought in because of the new posh flats. I hope they handle it well.

Good to see Dev still popping up for a few minutes of nonsense in each episode. Still no sign of his razor though or the golf match.

I missed Monday's 2 episodes so am in the conundrum of missing them all for the rest of the week and catching up with the omnibus at the weekend or writing the 2 episodes off and watching as normal tonight.

What to do?