stuart.

Coronation Street

I haven't got much time for Sean these days but Violet and Jamie looked like a seedy, unwashed couple as they fled the street.

I liked the tattoo stuff though it looked like the tattoo man was about to have his wicked way with young David for one horrible moment. Why was it lit like a brothel?

I haven't got much time for Sean these days but Violet and Jamie looked like a seedy, unwashed couple as they fled the street.

I liked the tattoo stuff though it looked like the tattoo man was about to have his wicked way with young David for one horrible moment. Why was it lit like a brothel?

Pray tell, how is a brothel lit?

Any ideas as to who will move into Violet and Jamie's flat? Demon Dave and Tina possibly? One of the Morton family? I don't think any new characters are due to pop up up.

And another thing. That guy from the bookies that is hassling Paul for money. He thinks he's really smart getting a free feed in Leanne's restaurant but surely it must have occurred to him that Paul could be spraying all sorts onto his nosh?

Good to see Claire Peacock back in it. No further saucy references yet but I'm watching out. I wonder what possible job is Kirk going to get now?

I missed Wednesday's episode because I was working and was dismayed to see the repeat wasn't on until about 1 am. Slightly disappointed with the lack of talk on here about it but I will survive!

Steve is doing well not to ditch Michelle here, she is being really annoying and making his life far too complicated.

The bookie son is not too convincing a hard-man but he is making a good statement to Paul here.

I quite enjoyed it tonight. Steve was on good form, Roy came back (with a bizarre statue!) and Dev made another classic cameo.

also nice to see betty having a bit of banter with sean.

If you were out after a game, really leathered, and a woman that you thought [but couldn't be sure] was the actress that played Betty Turpin came on to you, would you at least snog her?

I'd like to apologise for that last post. I haven't edited it to erase my shame so I can remind myself not to be so depraved in the future.

If you were out after a game, really leathered, and a woman that you thought [but couldn't be sure] was the actress that played Betty Turpin came on to you, would you at least snog her?
I'd like to apologise for that last post. I haven't edited it to erase my shame so I can remind myself not to be so depraved in the future.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I respect your views

It's a question none of us can truthfully answer until we have been in the position ourselves.

Did it happen to you Satan's Husband? I would look to Mel for advice on this matter if I am being totally honest with myself.

last saturday it would have been a yes. mind you i was sick all over some random people's jackets, hence the reason i'm posting on here at 00:52 on a saturday night. i'm too ashamed to show face in dumbarton tonight.

where's that old fox betty when you need her?