stuart.

Coronation Street

Guest Scofield

You should. Behaviour like that is totally out of order and the fuming public should let their feelings be known.

I hope you are feeling better soon, although I fear that could take some time. Down with ITV.

I've just had the misfortune of seeing that soap lady on This Morning and she's divulged a major forthcoming storyline that I had no idea about. I'm literally shaking with anger.

ITV should take a long hard look at themselves as this sort of behaiour is toally unnaceptable. I've a good mind to pen a strongly worded missive to their regulatory body.

David get Tina's name tatooed on his arm...can't see the big deal with that.

I've just had the misfortune of seeing that soap lady on This Morning and she's divulged a major forthcoming storyline that I had no idea about. I'm literally shaking with anger.

ITV should take a long hard look at themselves as this sort of behaiour is toally unnaceptable. I've a good mind to pen a strongly worded missive to their regulatory body.

Unbelievable. There really are some thoughtless individuals in this cruel, cruel world.

I am shaking my head in disbelief as I type this, a sorry and sad day for all connected with ITV. Down with this sort of thing.

Edited by stuart.

sean2.jpg

No sympathy at all from me either.

Really rooting for Violet and Jamie because of Sean's annoying behaviour.

I have cramp in my back.

Right Mel, at the end of the show they gave the message that STV (and by extension ITV I guess) want to know what we think of them and the man said contact them on stv.tv with your comments. I think you should be badgering them about the soap woman on This Morning.

I think you should have known better than to watch This Morning. They've had spoilers on there forever!

poor david....

Nah...

Poor Sean...nah.

I'm afraid Sean didn't act that very well either. Will this mean he is going to be an irritating whinge for weeks.

Bookie kid and Leanne made for each other

I think you should have known better than to watch This Morning. They've had spoilers on there forever!

I feel a fool, but in my defence the only reason I saw it is because I'm on holiday and was unfamiliar with the nature of this womans broadcasts. I've had my fingers burned and shall never make that mistake again though, so help me God.

I should take your advice Stuart because, to paraphrase Dr Martin Luther King Jr, such heinous actions are allowed to prosper due to the appalling silence of good people. I fear they will only close ranks though. Those sorts always do.

what was the upcoming storyline?

cant stand sean, didnt you see his god awful chat show? that gimp shouldnt get his face on telly again

what was the upcoming storyline?

My lips are sealed. It would surely make me complicit in ITV's disregard towards their flagship shows viewers if I were now to impart it.

Once my rage subsided a little I could admit to myself that it did sound quite exciting though.

cant stand sean, didnt you see his god awful chat show? that gimp shouldnt get his face on telly again

It was horrible - i absoloutely fucking hated it with a passion!!!!!

Paul O'Gradys show on the other hand is excellent

and on the other hand again, Graham norton is an absoloute c**t.