stuart.

Coronation Street

I think they'll be together for a while. She's an animal in bed. They don't call her 'The Fiz Bomb' for nothing.

Jesus wept, 1st you're talking about it being nice to see Beth aroused, now this?!?! You, sir, have issues :unsure:

*shudder*

Like others have said, it's good to see that Tyrone may finally have a slice of happiness.

Sylvia getting stoned was pretty funny, although it would have been even better had Royston eaten one of her space cakes. Seeing Roy wasted would make my life complete.

I thought he had during that scene where he was humming away and telling his maw about the Roller skaters.

So has Coronation St now officially hit a new low......

OAP drug pushers, the 1 oclock club all hooked on grass, the local cafe's owner OAP Mum phoning her 'dealer' for more drugs.

Surely the writers must really be struggling??

You just broke the first rule of the 1 o'clock club.

Sunita is coming out of her coma. Karl just need to get round to the hospital and pull some plugs out.

Yip - and even though he's an ex-Maryhill detective, I expect that's how he'll get caught.

I've a feeling Sinita will bw on of these cases where she'll get better then suddenly die. Beep....beep....beep...beeeeeppppppp.

Who hasn't Jason been out with? It's also a miracle how he's last this long.

Sally Webster - "I'm not a good judge of Character" Understatement of the decade, not as bad compared to if Gail Platt said it.

Paul is really bursting my tits. He was shite at showing grief (cringeworthy at times!) and is shite at being angry.

Quite enjoyed the scene with Eileen and Julie at Tina's flat when they were sitting on the bar stools, it was almost as if they were on trial. Roy's speech about moving on/forward was also a thing of beauty. He kens the scriptoid does oor Roy.

Sir Royston of Cropper - gentleman, scholar and philosopher.

An amazing moment. That man could bring peace to the Middle East.

I was sickened at Eileen's attitude regarding the apology. It seemed as though she wanted to get it out of the way and felt a quick word would sort it, despite the hideous error of judgement she'd made.

Surprised that Karl didn't grab a handful of Stella's backside when they started to snog there. Or maybe it's only Sunita's peach that floats his boat.

Anybody know what George Michael's real name is?

I was sickened at Eileen's attitude regarding the apology. It seemed as though she wanted to get it out of the way and felt a quick word would sort it, despite the hideous error of judgement she'd made.

Agree. She was seeking gain for herself - getting back into the fold - rather than expressing genuine remorse.

If the US did Corrie, Jeff Goldblum would play Dev.

If the US did Corrie, Jeff Goldblum would play Dev.

Good call. I can also see Sally Field as Rita and Harry Dean Stanton as Dennis.

Good call. I can also see Sally Field as Rita and Harry Dean Stanton as Dennis.

Van Alden from boardwalk empire as Roy.

Larry David as Norris.

Robert Redford as Ken.

Kim Kardashian with a fake nose as Sunita.

This cast practically picks itself.