Grumpy Old Pnb'rs

RedWeb

Idiots that try and decapitate you when it starts to rain and they put their fucking umbrellas up and proceed to ignore every other fucker using the pavement. Ignorant c**ts. Try looking where you are fucking going you p***k.

Fucking spot on.

I'm only 5'11", yet every time as much as a drizle starts in central Glasgow, I fer for my eyes.

Fucking inconsiderate c**ts.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Idiots that try and decapitate you when it starts to rain and they put their fucking umbrellas up and proceed to ignore every other fucker using the pavement. Ignorant c**ts. Try looking where you are fucking going you p***k.

And folk using the pavement to cycle on.Get to f**k. I refuse to move for you. Get out my way and onto the road you horrible little fucks.

And yes, that ravey music stuff that the spotty faced crew seem to think makes them deeply attractive is horrible. I was on the bus the other day and some spotty clown was sitting up the back subjecting everyone on the bus to an endless round of ravey shite with the usual plodding beat but the singer sounded like fucking pinky and perky. WTF is that all about? :lol:

Also. Why do so many folk not thank you when you hold a door open for them? Ignorant c**ts. And most of them are old b*****ds as well. :(

I hear you man. You end up wanting to stick their umbrellas up their erses. Barstewards

And folk using the pavement to cycle on.Get to f**k. I refuse to move for you. Get out my way and onto the road you horrible little fucks.

Cyclists in general!! I pay my road tax, and therefore have a right to drive on it. It was designed for automobiles, not push bikes. These b*****ds dont pay f**k all towards the roads, and yet insist on cycling two or three abreast on windy roads where you cant overtake them. And another thing is, I have car insurance, as do all other legal drivers, to cover the damages caused in the event of any accident regardless of whose fault it is. If one of these p***ks causes an accident, I am left chasing him through a small claims court for damages.

I hate thes fuckers with a putrid, boiling passion, followed closely by lorry drivers that pull out in front of you on roundabouts.

I used to keep a sports bottle full of water for spraying at cyclists who are taking up the whole road, until my mate soaked my girlfriend's dad and we almost got arrested :lol:

I hear you man. You end up wanting to stick their umbrellas up their erses. Barstewards

I quite often just sraight arm their fucking umbrellas to let them know I am there. Idiots.They seem to wander about in their own little bubble as soon as they hide under those things.

Also. Why do so many folk not thank you when you hold a door open for them? Ignorant c**ts. And most of them are old b*****ds as well. :(

It annoys me more when they don't thank my kids! My five year old son would do anything for anyone - he loves to be helpful. When he holds a door open for someone I expect them to thank him - if they don't then I do it in an overly loud tone making it clear that he's done something kind, which pleases him no end but at the same time makes it clear to the person who ignored him that I think they're an ignorant sh*t. :angry:

I quite often just sraight arm their fucking umbrellas to let them know I am there. Idiots.They seem to wander about in their own little bubble as soon as they hide under those things.

Aye, the straight arm is a good move and if anything is said to you then you just say that you are protecting your own eyes. Which you are. Tossers

I've been getting very 'Victor Meldrew' recently ... from getting all worked up about how folk park outside my kids school to going mental at folk for not indicating , I know I'm doing it but I just can't help it ...

mind you , the school thing is probably a fairly decent shout , whilst most folk arrive on time and park safely you get the total morons who just roll up at the last minute and park on the zig-zag lines <_< they're doing something fairly dangerous but either don't realise it or just don't give a damn - my 'Meldrewism' has me shaking my head at them like a dafty whilst thinking about printing out the Highway Code section relating to the offence and popping a copy under their window wiper :angry:

*in just over an hours time I'll be taking my 'Meldrewism' out on John Hughes and/or the referee <_< *

Sign me up for membership of the Grumpy Auld Men club!

I get severely pissed off at the way parents park outside the primary school I live next to. The school has a pick up drop off point at the back and also a bloody great Aldi supermarket car park next to it. Very simple to get parked up properly and drop your kids off if you want to.

Ah but then once you come back to your car you find yourself on a sideroad trying to get back across the flow of traffic on a busy main road on the way into town and that won't do will it? No, much easier just to pull into the side of the main road and abandon your car there, often on a bus stop or just before traffic islands to make it really awkward for other road users to get past but that doesn't matter as long as it suits you does it Mr & Mrs Parent? Also makes it incredibly difficult and dangerous for those of us with a driveway there to see what's coming as you try to ease onto the main road. One day there will be an accident as a sresult and I am willing to bet any sum of money going that the parents group will be on screaming about traffic calming measures and blaming everyone but themselves for it.

To be honest it doesn't bother me now as much as it used to do as I now head to work earlier and am usually long gone before it all starts. I got the length of reporting some persistent offenders to the police a few years ago though and they attended for a few days and warned some. It stopped it for a year or so but as kids grow up they've been replaced by different parents who haven't been warned before and it all starts again.

I hate not being able to get a seat in the pub, I hate it even more if the music in said pub is too noisy.

I'm not that bothered about a seat, though I prefer it, but I'm definitely on board with the music thing. This is why I prefer a beer in my local to up the town centre. I want to hear myself think. I want to be able to talk to the person next to me without having to scream it in in his or her earhole from a distance of no more than 3 inches away. <_<

I've started keeping a copy of the Highway Code in the car ans shaking it in anger when someone offends me on the roads. This is usually when a woman driver crosses lanes in front of me when they are trying to exit a roundabout. Why cant they just keep between the 2 white lines? Its not fecking difficult!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Roundabouts are another one. Why is it so few people actually understand how to drive a roundabout? We're churning out a nation of qualified drivers who turn to morons every time they come across a circular piece of road and yet our councils are sticking them in every 50 yards!

Roundabouts are another one. Why is it so few people actually understand how to drive a roundabout? We're churning out a nation of qualified drivers who turn to morons every time they come across a circular piece of road and yet our councils are sticking them in every 50 yards!

Because driving instructors teach roundabouts incorrectly.

I learned to drive five and a half years ago, as did most of my mates as we're mostly roughly the same age.

Take an otherwise-unmarked, standard four-exit roundabout (picture a Celtic Cross). Some of us (myself included) were taught to approach a roundabout in the left-hand lane if you're taking either the first or second exit (regardless of where those exits lie geographically).

Some of us were taught to approach in the left-hand lane if the exit you're taking lies anywhere between your approach and directly in front of you (12 o'clock), even if the 12 o'clock exit is the fourth or fifth exit.

There's no consistency with instructors.

I'm 23 and I hate this.

I'm 23 and I hate this.

I also hate:

Folk who go right up the the edge of the slip-lane when going on a motorway to steal an extra two fucking car spaces.

Similarly, folk who can see when a lane is closed however many yards ahead, and is signposted every 50 yards, yet still wait until they are right upto the fucking edge of the roadworks to indicate in. I generally blast the horn and shout 'f**k off you fucking f**k' at those types of people.

Women who can't reverse and turn at the same time when leaving a parking space, making the simple exercise of reversing out of a space turn into a 27-point turn akin to Mike Myers in Austin Powers.

In line with the loud exhaust, I also hate those stupid b*****d bodies on boy racer cars. You know what I mean....lowered sides, blacked out windows, 3ft high rear spoiler, those blue bottom lights, low profile tyres, bucket seats, a tribal design type 'tattoo' thing in the rear window and a sound system that would knock your teeth out, but at the end of the day, IT'S STILL A FUCKING 1.1 T-REG CORSA YOU FUCKING HALFWITS. NO AMOUNT OF PAINTJOBS AND IMPROVEMENTS WILL EVER HIDE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE DRIVING A HAIRDRESSERS MOTOR WITH ALL THE ENGINE POWER OF A PETROL FLYMO!!! Honest to christ, it's like when you were a kid and you put an empty juice bottle on the back wheel of your bike, so the spokes would hit it and it would slightly bear resemblance to a motorbike. That's what boy-racers do with their shite cars, though at least when I did t with my BMX, I had slightly more credibility cos I wasn't dressed like a fucking acne-scarred cartoon character.

Which brings me to my next point. Lacoste Trackies. What the f**k are they all about? 7 wee guys all kicking about in what they obviously think is top gear as their mammies paid £200 for it off their provvy cheques. Naw mate, listen, it just looks stupid. Blue Tackies, NAW. Green trackies, NAW. Red Trackies, for fucks sake NAW! Any trackies.....NAW!!! Cos it cost a bit of money doesn't make it good gear, I could go to What Everyone Wants, get kitted out for a fiver and probably still look better than them. Anyone on here with a half an ounce of brain-matter could.

And breathe. More to come later I'd imagine. I enjoy a rant now and then.

I was standing outside the pub on Wednesday night having a smoke when one of these w**kers did that.

It was the foundry pub in Perth,anyone who knows it knows that there are nearly always kids running across the road going into the cinema.

I also hate people that leave shopping carts outside tesco,they don't put them back where the other ones are and these carts roll into the car park,sometimes hitting the parked cars.

I'm 35 and I'm a grumpy old bassa. :ph34r:

I also hate people that leave shopping carts outside tesco,they don't put them back where the other ones are and these carts roll into the car park,sometimes hitting the parked cars.

Good call. I've been know to walk right up to these fuckers and point out the error of their ways. ( Note to self - maybe is this why my wife and kids are embarassed to go anywhere with me? )

Good call. I've been know to walk right up to these fuckers and point out the error of their ways. ( Note to self - maybe is this why my wife and kids are embarassed to go anywhere with me? )

:lol: I would walk up to them but they would probably smack me one in the face,so I just mumble under my breath and put the cart back were it should have been in the first place.

It's not like the place for the shopping carts is a long way from the car park or the front door of the shop either. Lazy buggers. <_<

Another thing,people that ping/throw their still lit ciggie ends out their car windows. I was standing at the bus stop the other week and this bloke decided it would be a good idea to throw his lit ciggie out his car window and it hit this old woman on the hand,he just drove on.

My name is Monster, I'm 33 and I'm a grumpy auld b*****d.

Taxi queues. :angry:

I have yet to be in one that does not involve some absolute ARSE approaching you and asking for a cigarette or a light, or both.

Four o'clock this morning and some tart in a bright green coat approaches and asks for a light, so the wife obliges. Then she prods me in the back and says:

"What's wrong with you?"

What's wrong with me? Let me fucking tell you what's wrong with me love, some vacuous tart that clearly dressed in the dark before coming out is drunkenly attempting to be jocular. You are wearing a bright green raincoat. BRIGHT GREEN. To some that might denote you are a witty, vivacious, bright young girl. To me, it merely states you are a pointless attention seeking waste of space bint.

Then she said:

"Oh, I get it, you don't like the Irish, is that it?"

No, that isn't it. I don't like fuckwits. Isn't there a re-run of Big Brother or a house decorating programme presented by a similar witless clown-shod anorexic mingebag like yourself you could be watching instead of invading my space?

So then she slaps the back of my head.

I intensely dislike most people.

My name is Monster, I'm 33 and I'm a grumpy auld b*****d.

Taxi queues. :angry:

I have yet to be in one that does not involve some absolute ARSE approaching you and asking for a cigarette or a light, or both.

Four o'clock this morning and some tart in a bright green coat approaches and asks for a light, so the wife obliges. Then she prods me in the back and says:

"What's wrong with you?"

What's wrong with me? Let me fucking tell you what's wrong with me love, some vacuous tart that clearly dressed in the dark before coming out is drunkenly attempting to be jocular. You are wearing a bright green raincoat. BRIGHT GREEN. To some that might denote you are a witty, vivacious, bright young girl. To me, it merely states you are a pointless attention seeking waste of space bint.

Then she said:

"Oh, I get it, you don't like the Irish, is that it?"

No, that isn't it. I don't like fuckwits. Isn't there a re-run of Big Brother or a house decorating programme presented by a similar witless clown-shod anorexic mingebag like yourself you could be watching instead of invading my space?

So then she slaps the back of my head.

I intensely dislike most people.

You should have slapped her back in the head.

Ooohh, I'm LOVING this thread!! It's one of those nod-furiously-in-agreement-and-self-righteous-indignation moments.

Then again, we do live in an extremely selfish society, unfortunately. Many of the things mentioned here are manifestations of that hideous "looking after number one attitude" that some find admirable.

Add to the list people talking out loud in the cinema, or answering their phones, people intentionally taking up two car spaces so their car doesn't get scratched, families sending one person to "claim" a table in a self-service restaurant when it's going to take them at least 15 minutes to actually get some fucking food (actually the Germans are MASTERS at this - entire restaurants with one person at each table waiting for the rest of their fat, odious clan to appear with the grub, which will be about another half an hour due to the enormous queue, whilst whole families of less selfish folk look forlornly for somewhere to eat the rapidly-congealing slop on their trays), people reclining their chair into your lap on planes, etc etc

w**kers, the lot of them.

I'm 38.

Archived