Grumpy Old Pnb'rs

RedWeb

Stats show that drivers between the ages of 17-25 with less than two years experience are more often the cause of crashes than any other.

And the vast majority of those are young males. 17-21 year old men are responsible for one third of traffic accidents despite accounting for less than 5% of the driving population.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh and the M8 eastbound needs cones between Charing Cross and the Cathedral to stop folk tanking down to the Cathedral off ramp before rejoining the 'fast' lane.

Completely agree with this one, however, if you join the motorway from Great Western Road then you are stuck in the Cathedral lane. I always try to get back into the 'fast' lane as early as possible, but its full of people such as yourself assuming I'm a chancer, which really pisses me off.

Bollocks, you commie b*****d. ;)

Stats show that drivers between the ages of 17-25 with less than two years experience are more often the cause of crashes than any other.

I'm not denying that, but you could hardly describe a Nova wrapped round a tree packed with 5 or 6 young guys as "cautious" driving.

My latest annoyance from today, having just driven to Birmingham and back on the M42.

On a two lane motorway, when you're going uphill, WHY OH WHY do lorry drivers pull out to overtake another artic at a relative speed of about 0.5 MPH?

I sat behind one this morning doing about 55 MPH. It took him at least 3 or 4 minutes to overtake a single lorry.

Grrrr..... :angry:

It is indeed. I'm sure he'll get round to it eventually.

Assuming it plays indie/alternative stuff, has cheap bevvy promos and attacts a good number of ladies with a fondness for indie tunes, fitba and beer, then that might not be a bad thing.

In fact, I'll buy the bloody bog myself. Get it up ye King, ya corrupt racist fucker. :D

Old people that drive cars should be banned from even getting near the driver's seat. Whilst dropping my other half off at the railway station on sunday night, an old bat and her middle aged daughter are driving just behind us as we are going in to the drop off points. My dad goes to turn into one of the 3 spaces, but the old bat decides to drive straight across the 3 spaces and stop right in the middle of them and then chats to her daughter for nearly 5 minutes, totally unaware that my dad, who now has 2 other cars sitting behind him waiting to use the spaces as well, is waiting on her to move. Finally she does move, but it takes a 83-point turn for her to get out!! :angry:

Today at work, and old codger comes into the car park, drives into the yard and leaves his car right in the middle of the main aisle where our 2 trucks come in. I inform him that he would need to move his car as it is blocking people from getting through to the back yard, and he says "im just needing to get a bag of sand, i'l just go and pay for it". Fair enough i thought, but he ended up stood at the sales counter for over ten minutes before eventually noticing the blockade of our 2 lorries plus a couple vans waiting to get through.

:angry:

• 7 years later...

Old people that drive cars should be banned from even getting near the driver's seat. Whilst dropping my other half off at the railway station on sunday night, an old bat and her middle aged daughter are driving just behind us as we are going in to the drop off points. My dad goes to turn into one of the 3 spaces, but the old bat decides to drive straight across the 3 spaces and stop right in the middle of them and then chats to her daughter for nearly 5 minutes, totally unaware that my dad, who now has 2 other cars sitting behind him waiting to use the spaces as well, is waiting on her to move. Finally she does move, but it takes a 83-point turn for her to get out!! :angry:

Today at work, and old codger comes into the car park, drives into the yard and leaves his car right in the middle of the main aisle where our 2 trucks come in. I inform him that he would need to move his car as it is blocking people from getting through to the back yard, and he says "im just needing to get a bag of sand, i'l just go and pay for it". Fair enough i thought, but he ended up stood at the sales counter for over ten minutes before eventually noticing the blockade of our 2 lorries plus a couple vans waiting to get through.

:angry:

Work has been pissing you off for many years.

Idiots that try and decapitate you when it starts to rain and they put their fucking umbrellas up and proceed to ignore every other fucker using the pavement. Ignorant c**ts. Try looking where you are fucking going you p***k.

And folk using the pavement to cycle on.Get to f**k. I refuse to move for you. Get out my way and onto the road you horrible little fucks.

And yes, that ravey music stuff that the spotty faced crew seem to think makes them deeply attractive is horrible. I was on the bus the other day and some spotty clown was sitting up the back subjecting everyone on the bus to an endless round of ravey shite with the usual plodding beat but the singer sounded like fucking pinky and perky. WTF is that all about? laugh.gif

Also. Why do so many folk not thank you when you hold a door open for them? Ignorant c**ts. And most of them are old b*****ds as well. sad.gif

Reynard got the bus. Lol.

Archived