Grumpy Old Pnb'rs

RedWeb

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah,my mate inherited a car off his big brother, basically a badly pimped up Corsa, but its got tinted windows, has been lowered and has a daft exhaust. Now, my mate passed his test in December and I dont think has ever been above 65mph, when I'm in the car with him I still have to act as a navigator/co-pilot and he refuses to overtake on the motorway.

Now does he sound like the kind of guy that needs pulled over? I mean honestly, my wee brother is still learning and he's a more aggressive driver.

Nevertheless though, he has been pulled over 3 times in the last 3 months in the Stirling and Falkirk areas.

I suppose the point of this rant is polis that have too much time on their hands and start targetting honest young folks who aren't doing anything wrong rather than actually attempting to control some of the wee fucking neds who are polluting our streets.

:angry:

Just back from the States and sad to say people in pubs/bars there are more polite than here.No barging past without saying excuse me like would be the case in the UK.

Still suffering from seeing one Gers and one Tic fan on Alcatraz island.Missus said I should have worn my Accies top but I perceive fitba tops for playing fitba in,not as a fashion garment.

One of them-the Celtic fan called Gerry- was a lawyer and a "season ticket holder" at Parkheid.

We all know the sort.Every big team has them.The Johnny come lately's who were not there during the bad years and will disappear like snow off a dyke in years to come.

Reminds me of 2 Chelsea fans I know from over 20 years ago who can't afford to go now due to these new age fans.

Even worse are guys I know who used to be Accies/Well etc fans,who you encounter for the first time in years whilst waiting to play 5's or 7's.There they are with the latest Old Firm top blending in with their mates all wearing the same.

I always like to bring these tossers down a peg as invariably their chums don't know of their past support for another team.

Yeah,my mate inherited a car off his big brother, basically a badly pimped up Corsa, but its got tinted windows, has been lowered and has a daft exhaust.

Now does he sound like the kind of guy that needs pulled over?

From that description, yep.

Nevertheless though, he has been pulled over 3 times in the last 3 months in the Stirling and Falkirk areas.

Good. If he has done nothing wrong, there will be no problem.

If he is a driver of a car like that who doesn't cut about Falkirk driving like an utter cock, he will be the only one.

You just did. Sticking with p&b is a disgraces' comment, people who clog there back windscreens up with stickers should be hung. Who cares if you "love stephen's steak bridies", or if you've "been to haggerston castle" , or if your "other car is a porsche"?

The other day I parked behind a 205 that had 17 stickers on the back of it and 12 of them were telling me the guy was from Scotland

Is that KillieKen's Car?

Arseholes who have a " Princess on Board " sign in the back of their car. Whats the feckin point? By the time I can read it I'd be on the back seat with the kid.

On a similar vein I have always hated "Baby on Board" stickers. For me the purpose of this item is to simply inform the world that you're not a virgin and you have had a baby...well fucking done..what a superstar.

Of course the official explanation is that it's some form of safety thing...ie to stop people from running into the back of your car. Don't know about you but I have no fucking intention on running into the back of anyone...babies on board or otherwise. Oh aye and if it was such a safety thing then when the kid wasn't in the car then they'd take them down. Imagine the scene at a car crash when the emergency services see the brat on board sticker and spend an extra hour sifting through wreckage looking for the kid only to be informed there wasn't one in the car at the time :angry:

Yeah,my mate inherited a car off his big brother, basically a badly pimped up Corsa, but its got tinted windows, has been lowered and has a daft exhaust. Now, my mate passed his test in December and I dont think has ever been above 65mph, when I'm in the car with him I still have to act as a navigator/co-pilot and he refuses to overtake on the motorway.

Now does he sound like the kind of guy that needs pulled over? I mean honestly, my wee brother is still learning and he's a more aggressive driver.

I suppose the point of this rant is polis that have too much time on their hands and start targetting honest young folks who aren't doing anything wrong rather than actually attempting to control some of the wee fucking neds who are polluting our streets.

:angry:

I admit that is lazy policing, but be honest, if you were in the traffic police, wouldn't you just take every opportunity to annoy neds with modded cars?

I would. B)

Todays rant:

Women drivers. :angry:

This arsehole tart this morning as I was trying to get to my office was driving at 25mph in a 40 limit. Now, I'm all for safe driving, but this is just taking the utter piss, so I'm right up her rear trying to overtake, but can't get past because it's too busy. So she does that tappity thing on the brakes, which at first I thought was to annoy me, but then I realised it wasn't. It was because she wasn't actually in control of the car. She was braking and swerving into the verge every time a car came past in the opposite direction :blink:

I mean, does she really think that the wind resistance as it passes is going to send her car over on its side? Or does she think it's going to hit her head on if the driver of it thinks she's going a bit too fast? :angry::angry:

So, I'm moderately pissed off by now, but it gets worse (or better, if you wish to cackle). When the road became 30 mph guess what she does?

Yup, you guessed. Accelerates to 35. How much of a fucking moron would you need to be to drive like this?

How difficult is it to read some obvious road signs? <_< If you lack confidence to that extent in a car, you need to get out of it and get the bus.

Arseholes who have a " Princess on Board " sign in the back of their car. Whats the feckin point? By the time I can read it I'd be on the back seat with the kid.

There is an idiot in our street with one of those in their car window. Though it's not in the back window of the car,it's on the side window. :blink:

What about the Babe on Board ones ?

They normally make me speed to catch up with the car and overtake it, then the disapointment stirke when in actual fact she should have displayed a 'Pig in Knickers on Board' sign

What about the Babe on Board ones ?

They normally make me speed to catch up with the car and overtake it, then the disapointment stirke when in actual fact she should have displayed a 'Pig in Knickers on Board' sign

Another thing these girls that put bright pink fluffy covers over their steering wheels,furry dice on the mirror and pink seatbelt covers!

I must admit that, although not a car driver, I can't see the point of those 'Baby/Small Person on Board' signs. What do they think is going to happen. Another driver sees it and thinks 'Oh, I'd better not crash into that then'?! :blink:

Another thing these girls that put bright pink fluffy covers over their steering wheels,furry dice on the mirror and pink seatbelt covers!

There's one of those in Dundonald.

Not content with that she has also put two pink stripe decals from the bonnet to the boot and a playboy bunny decal in the back window of her silver Clio. <_<

And yes, she is an absolute munter. :lol:

You just did. Sticking with p&b is a disgraces' comment, people who clog there back windscreens up with stickers should be hung. Who cares if you "love stephen's steak bridies", or if you've "been to haggerston castle" , or if your "other car is a porsche"?

You dont need to miss out on all that sticker action Neilly, just get Anne to fire some on your back before you walk to work.

'My other trainers are Wheelies'.

:D;)

Those increasingly annoying adverts on the t.v for mobile phone ring tones. What kind of gullible fuckwit would want to pay about £3.50 for a 30-second clip anyway? download full-length songs from your p.c, or get someone to bluetooth you them, dont give those robbing b*****ds your money!

It gets fucking worse than that. I had the misfortune of seeing 2 different adverts like that recently :

1. Text this number to find out what the name of your future partner will be.

2. Text this number to find out what name you should name your baby

YOU FUCKING WHAT?!?!?!?

Is this really what the world has come to? Who in their right mind is stupid enough to do this. I suppose just going by the type of person who would be neddy enough to call such an obvious rip off the answers would probably just be

1. Fat Senga / Wee Rab

2. Chantelle / Dylan

There's one of those in Dundonald.

Not content with that she has also put two pink stripe decals from the bonnet to the boot and a playboy bunny decal in the back window of her silver Clio. <_<

And yes, she is an absolute munter. :lol:

I saw a car like that the other week! I also saw one of those new(Ish) VW Beatles,bright red with black dots on it.....No joke. :blink:

It gets fucking worse than that. I had the misfortune of seeing 2 different adverts like that recently :

Do you have the number ?

YOU FUCKING WHAT?!?!?!?

Is this really what the world has come to? Who in their right mind is stupid enough to do this. I suppose just going by the type of person who would be neddy enough to call such an obvious rip off the answers would probably just be

1. Fat Senga / Wee Rab

2. Chantelle / Dylan

The people stupid enough to do this are the same people who buy Jamster video ringtones. There is a truly amazing number of people willing to do this.

Archived