Grumpy Old Pnb'rs

RedWeb

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People who type with CAPS LOCK ON.

I just can't figure it out - do they think that it makes them look like "a big man"? Is it because they think that it stands out more, and they crave attention? Are they just fuckwits?

I know where my money'd be going.

I'll go with them being fuckwits.

I hate it almost as much as people that send text or write on message boards in text speak. That drives me mad.

People who decide that they like a sport because someone from their country's good at it - examples being Scottish people liking tennis because of Andy Murray or English people liking rugby after they won the World Cup. Fucking pathetic, why pretend to like something for a wee bit of reflected glory?

Come to think about it, Andy Murray pisses me off. Ugly, middle class Hibs c**t who people think is "a breath of fresh air" because, shock horror, he swears sometimes. And ooh, look, he said that he wants to see England lose! Wow, doesn't he have "attitude"?! f**k off.

People who tell you that you should support other Scottish teams in Europe "for the coefficient" : If I ever feel the need to get the calculator out to decide who I'll be supporting, I might just become a basketball fan instead.

People who tell you that you should support other Scottish teams in Europe "for the coefficient" : If I ever feel the need to get the calculator out to decide who I'll be supporting, I might just become a basketball fan instead.

You, sir, are my new lifestyle guru. :D

"But it's guid fur Scoattish Fitbaw!"

Yes, OF teams creaking their way into the group stage of the Champions League really excites me. Not only will it give Sky a chance to poke fun at the Scottish league as Rangers lose to Umflip Kivkavezkak, or Celtic to ABC Dingleserra, but it will annexe another few million away from teams who may deserve it a little more in other parts of Europe.

Y'know, the teams who might not rely on mouth-breathers with a polyester fetish who come from neighbouring countries to support their teams with a barrage of charming ditties celebrating 400 year old wars that no historian can actually agree on the detail of anyway.

I think i must be rare despite being an old boy, nothing really makes me grumpy anymore, I lost my phone in London on Thursday, and even that didnt upset me.

Snap.

I've chilled right out over the last year. A few things have hapened that have taught me that the silly annoying things are just that, silly and annoying. It's better to use the rage sparingly.

Having said that, seeing childless folk park in the parent and child spaces really rips my knitting :rolleyes:

Snap.

I've chilled right out over the last year. A few things have hapened that have taught me that the silly annoying things are just that, silly and annoying. It's better to use the rage sparingly.

Having said that, seeing childless folk park in the parent and child spaces really rips my knitting :rolleyes:

I didn't know so many blokes on here knitted. :ph34r::lol: It's a strange thing to say.

Ah, see here we have a competing complaint!

Parent and Child spaces do my tits in. I will happily park in them, and continue to do so.

Disabled spaces I can understand completely, but why should I have to park 3 miles from the front door of Tesco's because some couple decided their lives had no meaning without children and procreated? :D

Bar staff the dont have the first clue about how a queue works and just serve people wily nilly, also c**ts who wave there money about at the bar. We all have money for a drink c**to or we wouldnt be in the fucking pub wanting one. :angry:

Parent and Child spaces do my tits in. I will happily park in them, and continue to do so.

Disabled spaces I can understand completely, but why should I have to park 3 miles from the front door of Tesco's because some couple decided their lives had no meaning without children and procreated? :D

It's not even that! Okay, if it was a struggle I would understand, but you know all you have to do to get your kid to get in and out of the car properly? Discipline the little fucker!!! :angry:

That means not allowing him to charge around the sweet aisle screaming at the top of his voice "I WANT THIS! I WANT THIS!" and doing f**k all about it. :angry::angry:

It also means showing the little cherub how to behave around cars in a car park and not driving off and leaving your child in Morrisons car park in Kilmarnock when he won't stand still. It was the wife that saw this, not me, but my first reaction when she told me it was k*ll*e was the woman must have been smacked oot her gourd, but apparently she came back for the wee soul a bit later.

IF YOU CAN'T DISCPLINE YOUR KIDS GET YOURSELF FUCKING STERILISED

My hat is now in the political ring. Compulsory sterilisation, at my behest. :ph34r:

Jay? It's completely gone now. :(

I have to stop my wife from keying cars parked in these spaces that have no child seats in them...even if we manage to get one (rare).

I'd rather have the buggy at the side of the car when I'm packing away the shopping than sitting out in the traffic.

It's not even that! Okay, if it was a struggle I would understand

But that's the thing. I have no sympathy for people who have children then complain about the logistics of it - none whatsoever. It shouldn't come as a surprise that carting 3 sprogs under 5 around a car park and into a supermarket is a nightmare.

They already get tax breaks us childless people don't and income from the government, just for having a sprog. Why?

I have to stop my wife from keying cars parked in these spaces that have no child seats in them...even if we manage to get one (rare).

I'd rather have the buggy at the side of the car when I'm packing away the shopping than sitting out in the traffic.

Im with you Mr Thundermonkey.

Any able-bodied person that needs to park in spaces marked for Parents and children needs their head looked at.

You arent being rebelious and getting it up the 'Man', you're being selfish and lazy, would it kill you to walk a further 10 foot from a regular parking space?

I can see this going on for a while.......... :D

Archived