St Mirren Sign Deuchar

Law Stud

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH I'm shocked. Only four pages. Perhaps Div was right. Perhaps users are turning their back on P&B just as quickly as fans have been turning their backs on the pish football St Mirren play.

I would have thought my gaff would have been worth around 10 pages by now. :rolleyes:

TBH I'm shocked. Only four pages. Perhaps Div was right. Perhaps users are turning their back on P&B just as quickly as fans have been turning their backs on the pish football St Mirren play.

I would have thought my gaff would have been worth around 10 pages by now. :rolleyes:

Poor Narcissus, in love with his own online ego. :rolleyes:

Caravaggio_Narcissus_sm.jpg

On the other and, it’s more likely that only 0.6% of Saints fans are aware of you and even less than that indulge in the point and laughing. But I’m sure your gargantuan ego would have it your own way.

You're not really that interesting, fannybaws...

Archived