Coupon Bursters

Michael W

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Not that close as it turned out, but if the Arsenal score had stuck at half time it would have brought in 7 thousand.

image.thumb.png.278c82b6cc5d979d9b69a9f25796c2ab.png

Definitely a coupon buster if one result lets you down. Unlucky by the way...:green

Peterhead, St Johnstone, Queen of the South, Edinburgh City and Queens Park let down by Killie...

Queen of the South, Queens Park, Edinburgh City, Ross County and Peterhead let down by East Fife...

Arbroath, Dundee United, Ross County, Queens Park, Edinburgh City and Peterhead again let down by East Fife...

Did get one coupon up predicting all the Championship results correctly but I only had 60p on it returning £47.50.

Fucking East Fife for £870 on a 7 team ACCA!!!
IMG_4497.jpgIMG_4498.jpg
I know you should never bet on your own team but come on to f**k, they had just won their last 8 in a row including games against teams from the Championship AND they were playing Dumbarton, who are shite!!!!

16 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Fucking East Fife for £870 on a 7 team ACCA!!!
IMG_4497.jpgIMG_4498.jpg
I know you should never bet on your own team but come on to f**k, they had just won their last 8 in a row including games against teams from the Championship AND they were playing Dumbarton, who are shite!!!!

I'm not a fan of theirs either at the moment...:green

Watford on one and Peterhead -1 on another. Dont usually take handicaps either but expected Peterhead to cover that comfortably especially after going 2 up after 15 mins! Even more annoying that I Iiked the price of plenty other teams I ended up not taking (Dundee Utd, Morton, Barnsley to name a few) :lol: