Coupon Bursters

Michael W

I had all sorts of different coupon busters yesterday.

£35 treble on the 3 lunchtime games involving laying Hearts, laying Swansea, and backing Norwich -1 goal was let down by Swansea winning.

Northwood let me down for £300 by drawing with Leyton, having dominated the game and giving away 2 daft goals in the 2nd half.

Backed 7 or more goals in the Barcelona game which fell 1 goal short.

• 3 weeks later...
Man City

Blackburn

Tottenham.

£2 on pays out just over £12

QPR

Newcastle

Southampton

Hibs

Arbroath

Raith

Ayr

£1 on returns £34.

And then just stuck £1 on Lescott to score anytime at 5/1.

My post from the other thread. See if I had put that treble on as draws.... :angry:

As for the accumulator, QPR & Raith drew and Arbroath lost! Will have to try and make up for it today...

Weekend from feckin hell!!!!

If it's not bad enough Fulham ( newcastle, forest, hibs, albion rov, forfar) letting me down for a line of 6 for £600, then Partick thistle letting me down for 4 draw's (Motherwell, st jonstone, cowdenbeath), then today Leeds 1-2 shot's beating me for 5 (birming, liverpool, cardiff, chelsea) for £480, then i'm sittin with a feckin £10 chelsea 3-1 22/1!!!!!

Any spare change or feckin lucky white heather! Still i won £300 last week! but i want to feckin win every week :lol:

Had a 50 quid single on Bayer Leverkusen tonight. Top of the table vs bottom.

They scored in the 90th minute to go 2-1 up, Im thinking to myself when was the last time a last minute goal went my way........................fucking conceded from a corner in the 92nd minute with the last touch of the game!! There wasnt even another kick off.

Raging!

They scored in the 90th minute to go 2-1 up, Im thinking to myself when was the last time a last minute goal went my way........................fucking conceded from a corner in the 92nd minute with the last touch of the game!! There wasnt even another kick off.

Raging!

Missed the game - that's fucking harsh.

Considering this:

Valencia v Real Madrid

Man United v Villa - draw

Burnley v Fulham

£5 returns £124.69.

I think Portadown have done me out of £30. I say I think they have, because all 5 other selections won according to the BBC website but I can't find the Portadown score online anywhere, so I'm assuming Mr Ladbroke knows something I don't :(

I think Portadown have done me out of £30. I say I think they have, because all 5 other selections won according to the BBC website but I can't find the Portadown score online anywhere, so I'm assuming Mr Ladbroke knows something I don't :(

The Portadown website, which would have been a sensible place to look :P , says they lost 3-1.

They were 5 up from the first leg, what possesed you!?

Picked up the European coupons today as normal on way into work, but didn't have much time to look at them.

Finally got around to it at 6.45pm and had a quick look at French Ligue 2 (games kicking off from 7pm).

By that time, a couple of games had been called off, leaving eight.

I fancied all eight home teams and split them into two groups of four, perming any three and all four from each four, and any seven and all eight.

When I left work, six teams were winning and two were drawing.

Just checked and seven won.

The one that burst me was obviously the shortest priced team. Take a bow Caen (4/6), the league leaders.

Home record going into the game was P9 W8 D1 L0 F15 A4.

They scored in the second minute, and middle of the table Stade Laval equalised two minutes from time. Final score 1-1.

I made a £60-odd profit, but that would have been £400-plus if they'd held on. :angry:

Raging!

Fecked my line last Friday as well.

Stirling Albion for £450 :(
Fecked me during the week as well, though for a more modest return.