Rangers

Dundee Utd

Spurs

Leeds

Sheff Wed

Norwich

Middlesbrough

fuckin ragin :angry:

ac milan toasted me last night, decent recovery today with everton last minute penalty. all in all, a faith-restoring weekend. will sit out the internationals but maybe punt my balance on the monday card tomorrow, maybe not.

West Ham done me for £230. Mate wouldn't listen to me, and i said put it on a draw!

Sunderland let me down for £120. Had a few draws, and bet on all the Premier games.

Won £85 from 5 teams, after Tottenham scored late in injury timee.

Six profits in a row came to an end today because of Notts Bloody County. A £25 double with Leeds, although a tenner of it was a Coral freebie. Beware backing County, teams will raise their game against them, although I thought they were a safe bet at home after they horsed Dagenham recently.

I am f*cking raging! Free score prediction to win 5 grand with Ladbrokes so I predicted:

Scotland 2-0 Macedonia

Poland 1-1 N.Ireland

Germany 2-0 South Africa

Iceland 1-1 Norway

Slovakia 0-1 Czech Republic

4 out of 5 right as the last one finished 2-2 <_<

I'm fucking fuming. Had 3 lines on this weekend.

First one, Israel done me out 35 quid from a 50p bet.

Second line, Argentina done me out 55 quid from another 50p bet. I didn't realise Argentina were that shite and it's only my own fault for not looking into it more before selecting them.

When I got home from my mates today I put a third line on. Iwas the Challenge Cup games today. I had home wins for Annan and Ross County and away wins for Inverness and Dundee. 3 quid stake. Returned around 60 odd quid IIRC. Was looking quite well at half time until I forgot to check the Annan score and seen they were 2-0 down. Thought to myself 'oh well'. Into the second half and Annan raced into a 3-2 lead which had me absolutely ecstatic until I turned Sportsound on just as Liam Buchanan tapped home to equalise for Thistle. I was sitting in my living room roaring at the radio 'MON TO f**k CALEY!'. Wasn't happy at all when it finished 1-1, especially after Annan's comeback.

That's not all.

Yesterday in the pub, my mate decided to head over to Coral about 2:45. So I gave him a quid and said 'put that on 2-0 Scotland mate'. So over he went. He came back and handed me the slip which said 'Scotland to beat Macedonia'. I said 'what about the fucking 2-0 Scotland!?' His reply - 'aw sorry mate I forgot to put the score on'. I was content at the time but watching Scotland go on and win that game 2-0 made me absolutely furious with him. Don't know what price 2-0 was but it'd certainly have returned more than just a Scotland win. His punishment was to go over to Coral with the line and claim my 73pence profit, which would of made him look like a dick.

So to sum up my betting weekend - Rotten Luck.

Should have known better than to bet on South American WC qualifiers. Can't believe Chile didn't win at home. Thing is, I just added them onto my line at the last minute as they were 4/11. All the others came in.

By the way Egypt at 10/11 against Rwanda was the stick-on of the weekend

Should have known better than to bet on South American WC qualifiers. Can't believe Chile didn't win at home. Thing is, I just added them onto my line at the last minute as they were 4/11. All the others came in.

By the way Egypt at 10/11 against Rwanda was the stick-on of the weekend

Oh thanks, I will go and stick a ton on that just now. Wait..........I cant as the game has allready been played!! :lol: