Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Birmingham <_<

Same!

That was for todays coupon though. I actually also had them on Saturday but other teams fucked me up anyway.

I actually think every time this season I've backed Birmingham, they've drew!

• 2 weeks later...

Raith

Dundee

Brechin

Arsenal

Chelsea

£5 would have won me £100

Mk Dons

Leicester

Millwall

Arsenal

Man City

50p would have won me £40

Both were playing pish teams aswell, im espescially annoyed at Dundee!

Have Crystal Palace and Reading tomorrow to try and bring some pennies back but, today was a mare, only Torquay won for me, Grump :(

Full set this weekend total zippo and to cap it all, I had a big bet pre-season on Ayr to win the league and that went west this weekend too. What can I say with out swearing, not much. See you all next weekend on the on the Coupon Bursters :wacko:

Swansea buggered my line today, had Liverpool, Rangers, Wolves, Burnley, Ipswitch and Preston.

Also had a correct score double on, Liverpool to win 3-0 and Rangers to win 3-1 :angry:

And a small first goalscorer treble of Kuyt, Boyd and Fellaini (all scored 2nd goal :lol: )

Swansea buggered my line today, had Liverpool, Rangers, Wolves, Burnley, Ipswitch and Preston.

Also had a correct score double on, Liverpool to win 3-0 and Rangers to win 3-1 :angry:

And a small first goalscorer treble of Kuyt, Boyd and Fellaini (all scored 2nd goal :lol: )

Same here.