Coupon Bursters

Michael W

I usually do the old football coupon every week and stick a cheeky wee £10 split over the 3 different lists. The long list, Section List & Mini Section List at Willie Hills.

On the long list I try to get the 4 draws and this is me smallest stake as you get great guarenteed odds. Took

Swindon 1 v 1 MK Dons

Airdrie 4 v 4 Livingston 4

QoS 1 v Morton 1

then the last one was Inverness v Falkirk and you find that useless fucker Djebi-Zadi goes and gives away a penalty for as Sky sports text puts it '...a shocking first-half lapse in judgement' :angry:

My £2 stake there would have won me £243.71 :bairn:

Then on one the other two sections I took Celtic but as is to be expected on the 'Sections List' with more teams I got let down by Celtic and Queen of the South who I thought may sneak it so I kinda hedged my bet.

My £4 stake there would have won me £412.30 :bairn:

On the mini section I do to re-coup your total stake and maybe just win a few quid I took Celtic, Man U, Derby & Wolves and it had to be celtic that let me down.

£4 stake would have won me £53.78 :bairn:

Not a good weekend. Getting pumped oot the cup and losing out on some good dosh from small stakes that were so close but yet so far. Could drive a man to drink :bairn: :bairn: :bairn:

You've used an awfy lot of :bairn's

Are you a St Mirren fan in disguise?

Felt like it yesterday. Was even gonna start whinging about the referee and how we get nothing against them :P.

I'm just hoping that there is somebody with a worse hard luck story with their coupon from the weekend so I don't feel quite so bad :P