Coupon Bursters

Michael W

HAMILTON" F--KING " ACCIES done me out of £184 last weekend after my other 7 came in :angry::angry:

If it makes you feel better Accies put me down aswell on saturday, was for about 70quid.

Should have learnt by now never to bet my own team,

£280.07 gone because of the fucking ****. Another reason to hate the fucking OF.

For some reason, the big payout accys often get burst by teams you would expect to win. Last year, Liverpool burst something like an 14 accy that would have payed £6k to one of my mates. He was spewing :lol:

For some reason, the big payout accys often get burst by teams you would expect to win. Last year, Liverpool burst something like an 14 accy that would have payed £6k to one of my mates. He was spewing :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: .

When she was moving into her new place, my old dear gave me a tenner and told me to make sure she got something good back, chucked in another tenner myself and the payout was gonna be £132,000(ish). Chelsea and Gretna drew.

Had £1 on this Treble over the last 2 days...

Draw/Man U

Draw/Liverpool

Draw/Chelsea

Would have returned £84.50 and was looking good until Wigan went and scored in Injury time tonight <_<:angry::(

Swansea did me out of a five team Fivefold, which would have paid out at odds of 11/1.

Swansea losing at home to the lowest scorers in the league did me out of £118. Welsh/Spanish/Trinidadian b*****ds.

Yet another form team fails to win after I back them. In recent weeks I've been let down by Peterborough at home to Notts County and Rochdale away to Dagenham.

I realise Swansea lost at home to Bournemouth but they are the form team in the whole league right now despite their impending relegation. Maybe back them on saturday. :lol:

Swansea losing at home to the lowest scorers in the league did me out of £118. Welsh/Spanish/Trinidadian b*****ds.

Yet another form team fails to win after I back them. In recent weeks I've been let down by Peterborough at home to Notts County and Rochdale away to Dagenham.

I realise Swansea lost at home to Bournemouth but they are the form team in the whole league right now despite their impending relegation. Maybe back them on saturday. :lol:

Aye, Swansea did me as well. I broke even due to a nice Hamilton/Rochdale double, but a Swansea win would have yielded a nice profit. <_<