Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Fucking France!!![emoji35][emoji35]

Around £700 over two Accas (1x BTTS & 1x match results), absolutely everything else came in!!!

Fuckin' cheese eating surrender monkeys!!!

At least they were both "Free Bets" I suppose, but that's no the point!!![emoji34]

2 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

F*cking Portugal w*nkers last night.
Only decided about 7:30 last night to actually place a bet and as soon as I went on Paddy Power I saw they had a Max20 offer of Scotland, Portugal and Sweden all to win at 11/2 so fired a £10er on it.
Nandos W@nkers.

Got stung by that one as well, but to be a bit fair to Portugal, did you see the Poland goal???

Never a penalty in a million years and the guy who made the tackle was sent off, the referee obviously had something else on his coupon!!!

Kielbasa munching diving cheats!!!

Got stung by that one as well, but to be a bit fair to Portugal, did you see the Poland goal???
Never a penalty in a million years and the guy who made the tackle was sent off, the referee obviously had something else on his coupon!!!
Kielbasa munching diving cheats!!!
I didn't mate, absolutely gutting when its something like that as well.
Know what's even more gutting....
Mate was up for a catch up and to watch the game, not seen him for a few weeks, during the half time adverts the betting as came up "fletcher to score next 7/1" says to him "f*ck it will see what price forest is for a 3rd".... Logging on and my wee boy starts being a pain in the arse, forgot all about it.
A real kick in the clackerbag all round for me last night tbh.

I didn't mate, absolutely gutting when its something like that as well.
Know what's even more gutting....
Mate was up for a catch up and to watch the game, not seen him for a few weeks, during the half time adverts the betting as came up "fletcher to score next 7/1" says to him "f*ck it will see what price forest is for a 3rd".... Logging on and my wee boy starts being a pain in the arse, forgot all about it.
A real kick in the clackerbag all round for me last night tbh.

Aye it was even less of a penalty than your one on Saturday and that's saying something!!![emoji6]
Also had Portugal on a 6 fold for £288 which was equally gutting!!![emoji20]

28 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Arbroath are this week's bunch of cuntbags!!!

9-fold for £373 of a £5 free bet!!!

I've noticed you keep losing because of ridiculously low odds picks that would barely affect your return. Unless it's with a bookie that multiplies the odds on bigger accumulators I don't see the point of a 2/7 bet. Not that I can talk, dreadful day.

52 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I've noticed you keep losing because of ridiculously low odds picks that would barely affect your return. Unless it's with a bookie that multiplies the odds on bigger accumulators I don't see the point of a 2/7 bet. Not that I can talk, dreadful day.

I'm looking at what will win not at what multiples of odds will give me some fantastical amount, I've seen some of your bets when you put them up here and honestly some of them are in dreamland mate!!!

I'm doing ok, I'm still playing with the Bookie's money and have been doing so for a while (not had to make a deposit since the World Cup) and that bet wasn't even the Bookies money, it was a Free Bet, so a £373 return from the Bookie's Bookie's money is not to be sniffed at!!!

11 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

I'm looking at what will win not at what multiples of odds will give me some fantastical amount, I've seen some of your bets when you put them up here and honestly some of them are in dreamland mate!!!

I'm doing ok, I'm still playing with the Bookie's money and have been doing so for a while (not had to make a deposit since the World Cup) and that bet wasn't even the Bookies money, it was a Free Bet, so a £373 return from the Bookie's Bookie's money is not to be sniffed at!!!

Fair do's, can't argue with any of that. I treat gambling more like the lottery, if I don't win a holiday I'm not interested. If I win, the money's straight out and given to Easyjet and Airbnb. I'd just be gutted if I lost a coupon on a bet that wouldn't affect the returns much was my point.

Fair do's, can't argue with any of that. I treat gambling more like the lottery, if I don't win a holiday I'm not interested. If I win, the money's straight out and given to Easyjet and Airbnb. I'd just be gutted if I lost a coupon on a bet that wouldn't affect the returns much was my point.

I get your point, but honestly even at those small odds that Arbroath game increased the overall odds of the entire 9-fold, they all did!!!
Just look at alang1993's 16-fold on the Win Counter Thread, everyone of them low odds but he still scooped £300 which is probably more than either of us did today!!!
The theory is sound, I'm a bit too much of a shitebag to go as far as a 16-fold but good on him!!!