Denji

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what a shit joke, never heard yous sing apart fae when ye's scored lol

So that'll be three more times than we heard you lads then? :lol:

What an embarrassment.

This thread is an embarrassment.

If you silly wee laddies from the LAC want to make noise at games, why not just go and do it? Why the need for your own bebo page, and shitty acronym?

As far as I can see the reason is that you want to come across as some sort of casual group, and if that's true, then you need to start buying some decent clothes. No casual group would be seen dead in the gear some of you guys wear :lol:

Guest ryan-ferguson
This thread is an embarrassment.

If you silly wee laddies from the LAC want to make noise at games, why not just go and do it? Why the need for your own bebo page, and shitty acronym?

As far as I can see the reason is that you want to come across as some sort of casual group, and if that's true, then you need to start buying some decent clothes. No casual group would be seen dead in the gear some of you guys wear :lol:

there is a bebo page for the dbm also and u dont moan at them so am no listin to your pointless post

Here they are being all noisy and causing mayhem :lol:

BTW, why is it safe for a steward to stand at the back all game when it's the most unsafe thing a fan can do ?? B)

post-3931-1186939472_thumb.jpg

Guest StevenC

The DBM are a whole different kettle of fish.

Not casuals at all. You shouldn't see any DBM 'member' giving it large about how mental or hard they are.

They are a supporters group dedicated to bringing color and noise to Livi games. They are well organised with thier own section in the ground, several large banners, flags and of course the merchandise you see.

so what the f**k are you still doing here? go and bite ma shite!

Because I am interested in ridiculing the pishness of this group.

In the 1st division forum.

So why are you here, bigot/gloryhunter? :huh:

Guest gary_a
Because I am interested in ridiculing the pishness of this group.

In the 1st division forum.

So why are you here, bigot/gloryhunter? :huh:

how am i a glory hunter when ma family have been gers fans for generations ya thick twat you ever thought tht might b a reason

Archived