L A C

Denji

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...and from my friends discription of u u are a small piece of fat shit his words not mine?

explain why u think u become big when u come on forums like this a slag younger people of....do u get a kick out of it B) .....is it the plain fact u were bullied when u were younger :lol: .....or the fact u are an umpalumpa? :unsure: A.B OR C BATMAN? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me. I...I won't cry. No, no won't.

Being bullied at school was clearly beneficial as it made me the Batman I am today. Well as big a Batman as an Oompa-Loompa can be I suppose. Oh how I loathe these damned white eyebrows...

Guest EwanMcGregor
yes, why not!? you will see the bras out at firhill onsaturday, al tell you that now, just wait and see!

your a bit of a cock m8

and this coming from u! we have more members than u have fans u vaginal discharge! :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you really trying to drag Morton into a "fan base" willy contest again? :blink:

Edit: Too late.

Let the Games begin! :rolleyes:

The top dog despite Mackie's aspirations!

That would be Green Street! A quite hilarious film! Frodo a casual indeed! I bet when the going got tough he just slipped into the ring.........

You wish boyo! Pipe down into you're right handed seat in the corner........or you're not getting to Sweden ;)

Guest King Brian on the Wall
the poster with the screen name adapted from 'king billy on the wall' with a union jack as his avatar expects us to value his opinion on 'what scottish football needs'.

try it :lol:

ultra/supporter groups are grand to have we have 3 now at ibrox :unsure::huh:

Guest anderson
Should be chucked our for having feet on the seat? ;)

Were nt standin on seats!still got chucked out for standing and singing!

i was very disappointed that ur club would be so petty!

One of the many highlights of the day wsa when they were chanting" dig a hole" when Twaddle went down with a head knock, someone shouted "shut the f**k up" then his mate said "it's the only chance these boys will get of seeing a hole".

One of the many highlights of the day wsa when they were chanting" dig a hole" when Twaddle went down with a head knock, someone shouted "shut the f**k up" then his mate said "it's the only chance these boys will get of seeing a hole".

:lol:

Archived