L A C

Denji

Right can folk just drop the shit now.

Its getting old and boring to be honest.

And to see Morton fans on this commenting is even worse so can we just end this and stop giving stick to these young lads :ph34r:

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right can folk just drop the shit now.

Its getting old and boring to be honest.

And to see Morton fans on this commenting is even worse so can we just end this and stop giving stick to these young lads :ph34r:

Why?

:lol:

Great comment left on that page:

"i think all u inbread weegie wannabes will find the L.A.C isnae a mob however the L.C.C will b representin at Partick!! wey our frontman Jimmy who'll set about any of you scummy f**ks!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol:

What a good laugh this thread is.

I must concur.

I used to rage that a potential (very) small element of Livi's support was doing its best to tarnish the good reputation of the rest. However, I now realise the LAC is about as hard as a jelly left out in the sun and find myself compelled merely to point at them and laugh. When they say they're "tooled up" it actually means they have spanners and allen keys for helping fix each others' trikes.

LAC: Limp As Custard

Guest anderson
Why did you remove it? Anyway, you're 17. Perfectly legal.

i am actully 18 he in the pic is 17 why dont u get a life. loose women is on watch it, it is probably more up ur street!

oh i almost forgot if u find it perfictley legal u must be gay!?!

Guest asdfhjkl
i am actully 18 he in the pic is 17 why dont u get a life. loose women is on watch it, it is probably more up ur street!

Are loose women not to your liking? Do you prefer tight men?

oh i almost forgot if u find it perfictley legal u must be gay!?!

Yes, stating that homosexual sex with a 17 year old is legal obviously makes me gay.

What was it FA was saying about moronic Thistle and Morton supporters? I think these lads have trumped them.

Guest anderson
What a unusual way to inflate a Spacehopper. The lady on the TV next to the little boy in a bra I mean.

u Talk of my mate being a little boy altogh he is at a stature of around 6.4.

and from my friends discription of u u are a small piece of fat shit his words not mine?

explain why u think u become big when u come on forums like this a slag younger people of....do u get a kick out of it B) .....is it the plain fact u were bullied when u were younger :lol: .....or the fact u are an umpalumpa? :unsure: A.B OR C BATMAN? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest anderson
Are loose women not to your liking? Do you prefer tight men?

wow nice comeback peter pan f**k off and w**k ur ass of to kids tv!

Guest ryan-ferguson

haha what a joke this thread is have you f**k all better to do than come on this attcking us... i would like to see you doing this to an adult supporters group...bunch of twats

Guest anderson
Yes, stating that homosexual sex with a 17 year old is legal obviously makes me gay.

What was it FA was saying about moronic Thistle and Morton supporters? I think these lads have trumped them.

Its just u sounded gutted when u seen it had been takin of didims. u not get enough time to save it to a hard drive! lol :lol::lol::lol:

Its just u sounded gutted when u seen it had been takin of didims. u not get enough time to save it to a hard drive! lol :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm, Broxburn, says it all, really.

Four more posts and you'll be able to count them on the fingers of both hands. ;)

Guest asdfhjkl
wow nice comeback peter pan f**k off and w**k ur ass of to kids tv!

Peter Pan?! I was just kidding around, but that has gone too far! I'm so offended! :(:(

:rolleyes:

Archived