L A C

Denji

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These laddies (cos that's all they are) were stopped in their tracks by the Livi support before they had even begun to gain a lot of interest.

We are talking teenage laddies here who probably did all this as a bit of a joke; aided and abetted by a Hibs supporter (I think!) so it's bit of a non story. :)

"Not long until Partick" :lol:

I don't usually talk about casual-type behaviour, but I'm sure the NGE couldn't give a flying feck about a bunch of 15 year-olds. Christ, I'd imagine the Junior Jags would give the 'LAC' a run for their money.

Oh, and the wee laddie that signs off "Hamilton Accies: AFC hated, but rated" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't usually talk about casual-type behaviour, but I'm sure the NGE couldn't give a flying feck about a bunch of 15 year-olds. Christ, I'd imagine the Junior Jags would give the 'LAC' a run for their money.

Oh, and the wee laddie that signs off "Hamilton Accies: AFC hated, but rated" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LAC was originally LCC ( Livingston Casual Crew ) which was stopped by the Livi fans after they started to get more numbers to go after fans of other teams...

They changed to Livi Away Crew after St.Johnstone I think last season and was justfor a bit more "Banter" at games.

Now its just really a bunch of lads that go to games and stand and sing along side the rest of the DBM...

Oh and I belive they do....

I thought we were getting all microbiological and intellectual!

The lac operon is an operon required for the transport and metabolism of lactose in Escherichia coli and some other enteric bacteria. It consists of three adjacent structural genes, a promoter, a terminator, and an operator. The lac operon is regulated by several factors including the availability of glucose and of lactose. Gene regulation of the lac operon was the first genetic regulatory mechanism to be elucidated and is often used as the canonical example of prokaryotic gene regulation.

But Alas no!!!!! :lol:

Guest Demon Drawer
I thought we were getting all microbiological and intellectual!

The lac operon is an operon required for the transport and metabolism of lactose in Escherichia coli and some other enteric bacteria. It consists of three adjacent structural genes, a promoter, a terminator, and an operator. The lac operon is regulated by several factors including the availability of glucose and of lactose. Gene regulation of the lac operon was the first genetic regulatory mechanism to be elucidated and is often used as the canonical example of prokaryotic gene regulation.

But Alas no!!!!! :lol:

Oh boy Uncle Albert I have to alert those LAC lads of the other use on their acronym this evening. Might make them laugh after their opening of results this morning or yesterday. :lol:

Guest Scofield

Few lads off to away games having a good banter, few beers and getting behind the team. Whats wrong with that?

Keep it up lads.

Edit - unless they are actually "casuals" in which case they're the laughing stock of Scottish football.

Guest anderson

Can i just say the Lac are not casuals just a bunch ofboys out to have some fun.

to the comment ubove that was left by someone who isnt even in Lac. we are targeted by little shits all the time on that bebo i personally dont care as i hope they all die of a flesh eatin disease. Demon Drawer if u aint already noticed ur display pic has about 8 lac in it lol. u ass i am the one in the white up the back wih the 2 stick, so ur silance would be golden right now B)

Har har, me and some mates have the CPC; the Captain Pugwash Crew! Not a firm (that's for fannies as far as we are concerned) but a group of lads(and one lassie) who go to the football together and have a laugh. We are so named as one of our members saw a site about old football firms that mentioned the Portland Bill Seaside squad (Montrose) and as a laugh he said we should be the Captain Pugwash Crew. Thus the CPC was born! Ahoy hoy!

Guest Scofield
Har har, me and some mates have the CPC; the Captain Pugwash Crew! Not a firm (that's for fannies as far as we are concerned) but a group of lads(and one lassie) who go to the football together and have a laugh. We are so named as one of our members saw a site about old football firms that mentioned the Portland Bill Seaside squad (Montrose) and as a laugh he said we should be the Captain Pugwash Crew. Thus the CPC was born! Ahoy hoy!

Hello :) What one are you then?

Guest Demon Drawer
Can i just say the Lac are not casuals just a bunch ofboys out to have some fun.

to the comment ubove that was left by someone who isnt even in Lac. we are targeted by little shits all the time on that bebo i personally dont care as i hope they all die of a flesh eatin disease. Demon Drawer if u aint already noticed ur display pic has about 8 lac in it lol. u ass i am the one in the white up the back wih the 2 stick, so ur silance would be golden right now B)

I was fully aware that the LAC are a couple of rows behind me in that pic.

As for my silence I have taken no sides in this thread about the LAC so I'm not sure what you mean. Indeed my only posting here was a bid to lighten the mood. I take it your arrival on here is because I pointed out on the Livi boards that somebody had past comment about you lot over here.

However, I will keep my peace as I'm saving my voice, as much as possible when I have to talk all day at work, so I can make as much noise as possible tonight.

However, I will keep my peace as I'm saving my voice, as much as possible when I have to talk all day at work, so I can make as much noise as possible tonight.

040329_outsourcing_hmed3p.hmedium.jpg

"Hello, my name is Brad, I'm all oiled up and ready for some fun, you sound REALLY big and gruff, what are you wearing?"

Guest Demon Drawer
"Hello, my name is Brad, I'm all oiled up and ready for some fun, you sound REALLY big and gruff, what are you wearing?"

:lol: That lightened my day.

Archived