L A C

Denji

Ten pages in three days. FFS.

Can I ask that for the good of mankind, people stop posting in this thread. Maybe they'll then go back to bebo to comment on how 'ard they are to eachother.

Sorry sorry, that was the last one. (Apart from this one obviously)

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of these people claiming to be "lac" go to very few livi games a season, so dont really support their local team at all.

but the ones that do go (ryan etc) help the dbm to get songs started, create an atmosphere so it is good for the rest of the fans. we have far too many family fans 'sweetie wrapper fans lol' that dont like singing, swearing, shouting, standing up. id rather have the lac or whatever they are, theyre not causing any trouble at games are they.

ok the bebo :P but think thats just for a laugh

Guest gary_a
some of these people claiming to be "lac" go to very few livi games a season, so dont really support their local team at all.

but the ones that do go (ryan etc) help the dbm to get songs started, create an atmosphere so it is good for the rest of the fans. we have far too many family fans 'sweetie wrapper fans lol' that dont like singing, swearing, shouting, standing up. id rather have the lac or whatever they are, theyre not causing any trouble at games are they.

ok the bebo :P but think thats just for a laugh

finally someone with sense at least you know its a laugh but the rest are judging us coz of the bebo lol

Guest ryan-ferguson

that is true i do give my all to support the team at home and away games and have never caused trouble at both home or away games

• 1 year later...

Uber-bump.

Seems only fair that the LAC gain the credit they deserve for continuing to add quality to their Bebo site of festering shame.

Clicky

Quotes:

Influences

St. Pauli Ultras, Horto Magiko, Che Gureva, Colombus Crew, Away days, danny dyer and silence are what gets us started.

Che Gureva? Is he a Mexican tomato merchant? :lol:

THE FIRST ESTABLISHESD AWAY CREW IN SCOTLAND

And worst.

We Like;

Atmosphere,good banter, responding home fans, away days. Beer. Scars bus.

The Special. Banter with Hamilton......will be missed and obv mental reckless bouncin

we dislike

stewards police shit atmosphere shit home fans, You lol, pie and Bovril poofs

Charles Darwin esq. Dundee (DB62) Poofs. Stevie murry (tiny bas)

:lol::lol::lol:

L.A.C

BIGGER AND BETTER NEXT YEAR

I look forward to seeing it - where the feck were you at Cappielow?

Joke group for a joke team. :lol:

Guest el bawbag

Really don't see what the big deal is they are just some lads who go to games, get a but drunk, sing some songs and have a laugh. Ok they have some dickheads that leave comments on their page but they arent casuals and the lads that actually follow livi do a decent job with atmosphere(eg. pishing rain midweek extra time at E Shire).

Really don't see what the big deal is they are just some lads who go to games, get a but drunk, sing some songs and have a laugh. Ok they have some dickheads that leave comments on their page but they arent casuals and the lads that actually follow livi do a decent job with atmosphere(eg. pishing rain midweek extra time at E Shire).

They act like wee twats pretending that they're doing something innovative when instead they confirm the pre-existing image of wee twats.

Not to mention that several of the LAC openly admitted to being ****/****...

But they aren't AFAIK casuals, I'll give them a smidgeon of credit for that.

The DBM are a whole different kettle of fish.

Not casuals at all. You shouldn't see any DBM 'member' giving it large about how mental or hard they are.

They are a supporters group dedicated to bringing color and noise to Livi games. They are well organised with thier own section in the ground, several large banners, flags and of course the merchandise you see.

Are they connected to the Drum Beat Mafia?

I refer to the above. :rolleyes:

Supposedly, the LAC left their "mark" in a toilet at McDairmid Park. I can see it now.

"The LAC. Soon to be tagging a ground near you."

To be fair to them though, they're just having a bit of fun. One our good days, guys like them might produce atmospheres like we did at Dunfermline. Unfortunately, on our bad days, you may just get a moron clapping on his own, to no beat, for 80% of a game like one did against St. Johnstone.

And no VT, I'm not a member of their page. You'll have to find me another way :lol:

Guest ryan-ferguson
They act like wee twats pretending that they're doing something innovative when instead they confirm the pre-existing image of wee twats.

Not to mention that several of the LAC openly admitted to being ****/****...

But they aren't AFAIK casuals, I'll give them a smidgeon of credit for that.

Jealousy obviously effects you, not just on this website i presume,

"wee twats" we may be in your eyes, however when we go to games we have outsang every single home support.

And as for "where were you at cappielow", ask your photographer who seemed to have a field day

o and btw, owned B)

"wee twats" we may be in your eyes, however when we go to games we have outsang every single home support.

:huh:

Only the dogs that roam the streets in the vicinity of the grounds can hear you, though.

Guest ryan-ferguson
:huh:

Only the dogs that roam the streets in the vicinity of the grounds can hear you, though.

Your patter is like pish in the pool...unwanted

soleeed

Your patter is like pish in the pool...unwanted

You don't understand it, do you?

Funny how this is the first time you've cropped up in a while. Moth to a flame? Fly to a shite? You decide...

Guest ryan-ferguson
You don't understand it, do you?

Funny how this is the first time you've cropped up in a while. Moth to a flame? Fly to a shite? You decide...

lol i quite like the phrase "fly to a shite"

i am a man for the big events however

28 lac to celtic park shall be "tidy" for want of a better word

Guest ryan-ferguson
Outsinging the big-game hunters at Celtic Park will be nothing to crow about.

it will just be another game in the life of the LAC, however a big name such as celtic somehow gives it importance

you had a squatch of our 9ft by 9ft LAC banner yet?

its nice like

o and btw "im not phased by your specks"

Archived