L A C

Denji

This is a fucking joke ... u don't give up do u !

so u say we are not aloud to were a brand of clothing which casuals ware without being casuals...common get a life.

No, you can wear whatever clothing you like. But if you say someone is LAC because they have a bit of Stone Island, then you're trying to be a casual, aren't you? Not as if you see Tosh McKinlay in a Primark hoodie and say "look at that, he's LAC".

If you're going to try be a pathetic little firm, then at least tell your pals that casuals don't wear trackies.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FAB CAB

I cant believe this thread has gone on for so long :lol::lol::lol: good for a laugh though!!!! Just as well they do not have the intelligence 2 realise everyone is ripping the pish out of them :lol::lol::lol:

just aswell we aint casuals then.

lol u are really stupid arnt u lol.. it makes me laugh we aint casuals so why drses like them. and if we do like many do sometime dosnt make us casuals. u are about as smart as my dog.....dont u have work or somethin?

:lol:

how am a to young when i havent got a job so i have an exscuse to sit on a computer not like you ya sad bass

Computers aren't just for playing games and sitting on Bebos, forums and MSN etc. young chap. ;)

Guest gary_a
Is that you just back from that piece of rancid sh*te?

Jammy bar-stewards: Crvena should have won. :o

aye it was sh** but ur just jelous coz mortonm are sh*te and can only beat livi 1-0

Archived