L A C

Denji

Hello What one are you then?

The top dog despite Mackie's aspirations!

I blame Football Factory and the other one that was even worse (it was a struggle but they managed it!).

That would be Green Street! A quite hilarious film! Frodo a casual indeed! I bet when the going got tough he just slipped into the ring.........

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm the One Ring that is....the one that makes him invisible to all but Sauron and the Ringwraiths......not another man's anus.....although he and Sam clearly had something going on......his gardener indeed! More like his uphill gardener!

Guest Demon Drawer
Erm the One Ring that is....the one that makes him invisible to all but Sauron and the Ringwraiths......not another man's anus.....although he and Sam clearly had something going on......his gardener indeed! More like his uphill gardener!

Are you claiming the D.H. Lawrence was referencing Lord of the Rings in Lady Chatterley's Lover? Interesting footnote that is sadly often overlooked.

Are you claiming the D.H. Lawrence was referencing Lord of the Rings in Lady Chatterley's Lover? Interesting footnote that is sadly often overlooked.

Yes, among other things. And good point. Perhaps we should have a new literature critique forum for such issues......or not...

Guest LIVI_MALKY

Just a group o daft wee ladies who have watched greenstreet one too many times. Go to games have a bit of a sing song, try and make some sort of atmosphere. All in all pretty harmless. End of.

Few lads off to away games having a good banter, few beers and getting behind the team. Whats wrong with that?

Keep it up lads.

Edit - unless they are actually "casuals" in which case they're the laughing stock of Scottish football.

They are wannabes. Read stories last year on their Bebo they tried to 'have it' with Hamilton and Airdrie fans. :lol::wacko:

What's the obsession with the NGE? It's not as if Thistle and Livi are traditional rivals?

they sit watching pish every week then they look around and see a big club like Thistle on the way up, and they get jealous.

Guest anderson

I don’t know where u are getting that we had a go with Airdrie and Hamilton, saying it is on the bebo pft lies!?!

And to the queen of the south fan last time we were they we kept Ur "fans†quiet all game lop!

To the thistle fan get a grip ur team is pish! We have nothing to do with nge or any type they come on to our site and attack us, why don’t u bring the shit up between us and them up with them!

Like i said people can say what they want about us I don’t personally care as I know we have not done anything wrong. When was it a crime to sing and have a laugh at football?

I don’t know where u are getting that we had a go with Airdrie and Hamilton, saying it is on the bebo pft lies!?!

And to the queen of the south fan last time we were they we kept Ur "fans†quiet all game lop!

To the thistle fan get a grip ur team is pish! We have nothing to do with nge or any type they come on to our site and attack us, why don’t u bring the shit up between us and them up with them!

Like i said people can say what they want about us I don’t personally care as I know we have not done anything wrong. When was it a crime to sing and have a laugh at football?

Lop indeed, we were just to terrified that you would come over and 'kick to kill'

Guest asdfhjkl

:lol:

I feel sorry for the decent Livi fans... you've got one group of fans complaining about the noise and singing at games, and then you've got this embarrasment :rolleyes:

When Livi come to Cappielow I'd be better off at home watching the scores come through on the net, don't want any Livi casuals wanting to "have it" with me :unsure:

"i think all u inbread weegie wannabes will find the L.A.C isnae a mob however the L.C.C will b representin at Partick!! wey our frontman Jimmy who'll set about any of you scummy fucks!!""

think i'll give saturdays game a miss...

Guest Demon Drawer
:lol:

I feel sorry for the decent Livi fans... you've got one group of fans complaining about the noise and singing at games, and then you've got this embarrasment :rolleyes:

When Livi come to Cappielow I'd be better off at home watching the scores come through on the net, don't want any Livi casuals wanting to "have it" with me :unsure:

Aw, don't worry we'll do our best to ensure they're on their best behaviour or else they might not be allowed back on the buses to take them home.

Aren't you a Hibs fan?!

CHANTS (OTHERS WELCOME)

I have traveled all this way,

I dont no what i am doin here,

so home fans get to f**k the,

The L.A.C r here,

Ugly b*****ds over there,

ugly b*****ds over there.

Theres only one Ian mc Coll,

with a pocket of sweets and,

cheeky smile ian mcCalls a,

fuckin peodophile.

He's wee, he'hard,

he's better than gerrard,

lee mackel lee mackel.

Yellow army!! yellow army !!

:lol: :lol:

I can't believe how much stick these boys take for supporting thier team.

I think they're takin stick for coming across as daft wee boys.

Archived