Caledonian F.c. Thread

RayBees

It varied from 250 of issue 1, up to about 800 of issue 11. The last one, 17, sold about 400.

I dont know about issue 14 as i washed my hands of that one.

There was another fanzine, in between LSM 14 & 15, called Another Kind of Blues. It lasted 2 issues and was basically LSM under another name.

Am i right in thinking one of the editions front cover resembled the sex pistols album cover(never mind the b0llocks) or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Don't have any recollection of Another Kind of Blues though :(

Guest HighlandSoccerExecutive
He served a full 4 hours..... without remission.

2 hours remission old boy,bloody Liberal Britain,in my day when you got a six hour laydown,you served the full six hours!!!!

:angry::D

Am i right in thinking one of the editions front cover resembled the sex pistols album cover(never mind the b0llocks) or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Don't have any recollection of Another Kind of Blues though :(

LSM 3 looks like Never Mind the Bollocks.

Another Kind of Blues was a UK Subs LP, and the front of issue 1 looked like the LP cover. It was also A4 size instead of the usual A5.

Guest HighlandSoccerExecutive
I am. :ph34r:

Never gonna give you up,never gonna let you down,

Never gonna turn around,and hurt you!!!!

:P

I see Annan Athletic have been promoted into the SFL.

Of course, Caley would never have managed to do it on our own, not without those useless thistle b*****ds......

Norman Miller Sucks Cocks in Hell.

Of the clubs campaigning today to get into the league, the highest average crowd was about 250. Well done to Annan, but 7th place in the East of Scotland League? Caley would've have utterly destroyed them on the park.

Finishing 7th in that league possibly puts them on a par with Rothes in the Highland League, and thats being generous. Difficult as it is to judge these things on a one-off game, it's all I've got for reference, and the EoS champions Whitehill Welfare laboured badly to beat Lossie in the Scottish Cup last year, and Annan finished years behind them. I think Annans last attempt at HFL opposition was against an average Huntly side in Annan a few years ago and they got their melvins.

:lol: @ anyone who says Caley couldn't have done this on their own.

Stevie Duncan R.I.P.

a grand prize of Sweet FA for anyone who can guess what it was Donnie Campbell was about to say as the photo was snapped

"Fair play with this whole merger thing Mr Falconer, you've really done your best to defend the club."?

Stevie Duncan R.I.P.

a grand prize of Sweet FA for anyone who can guess what it was Donnie Campbell was about to say as the photo was snapped

Fine day officer??

:ph34r:

Stevie Duncan RIP indeed.

Did you see his mothers poem to him in the courier a few weeks ago. Sad one..

Edited by Lets all laugh at thistle

Stevie Duncan R.I.P.

Fat John,Skinny John's Barmy Army :D

Poor attempt i know but its the only thing i could think off starting with an F apart from what he obviously did say :lol: