Caledonian F.c. Thread

RayBees

I think the mugs in question are the ICT fans RayBees. They're as popular as an Israeli settler in Palestine!

Yeah I thought that. I was referring to the "Howden End Will Never Die" bit. I think thats as true as the mugs bit.

Guest HighlandSoccerExecutive

Evening all,

I read through this whole thread last night,after being tipped off to it's existence by a good mate from those days.

In between the bitter ramblings of fans of the team i will not name,there are a few nuggets of history of our great club.

I never forgave them for cutting the trees down,broke my heart that did. :(

FFS Barney Warren and his wife,couple of crackers there :D

I mind nearly fighting with Joe Harper at Lossie one time,the fat barrel ran off at full time :angry:

Beating Stenny 4-1 away,and I was the only one of us who didn't have at least a score on it,but the guys all gave me a share on the train on the way home.

Watching Rangers play at Telford St in the game the Legend was signed after,sitting on the touchline,and Tam Forsyth standing on my hand

Racing Andrew Mackie on the way to Fraserburgh on Saturday,and him getting done for speeding :)

Wrecking Ricky's in Elgin on the way back from Sheepshire,and Rod the Mod's outrage at having his name taken with the rest of the bus :lol:

Great days

No.

Hey, who was that on the front page of todays Sun? Graham Brooman had a lot more hair than that last time i saw him!

the Bible has been knocked off its perch.The Graham Broomin Sun front page is now definately "The Greatest Story Ever Told"

Why did it take nearly a month for this abuse of power to come to the publics attention?i hope that the public in their dealings with WPC Lloyd in the future will be as quick to put official complaints in about her as she seems to be to grossly overreact at things.

Out of interest does anybody know how many copies of each edition of LSM were printed?

It varied from 250 of issue 1, up to about 800 of issue 11. The last one, 17, sold about 400.

I dont know about issue 14 as i washed my hands of that one.

There was another fanzine, in between LSM 14 & 15, called Another Kind of Blues. It lasted 2 issues and was basically LSM under another name.

It varied from 250 of issue 1, up to about 800 of issue 11. The last one, 17, sold about 400.

I dont know about issue 14 as i washed my hands of that one.

There was another fanzine, in between LSM 14 & 15, called Another Kind of Blues. It lasted 2 issues and was basically LSM under another name.

I don't even remember that. Why was this produced?

Anyone listen to Talksport??

Some English Journo was on today talking about Man City's opponents in the Uefa cup draw,EB/Streymur.

'they have a forward slash(sic) in their name,obviously the result of a bitter merger,something like happened in Inverness!'

How long is Brooman getting in the chokey?? :D:lol: B)

Anyone listen to Talksport??

Some English Journo was on today talking about Man City's opponents in the Uefa cup draw,EB/Streymur.

'they have a forward slash(sic) in their name,obviously the result of a bitter merger,something like happened in Inverness!'

How long is Brooman getting in the chokey?? :D:lol: B)

I don't listen to Talksport cos it's shite but it looks like they were right about EB/Streymur - Link - looks like i'll be supporting Man City in that game.