• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
RayBees

Caledonian F.c. Thread

Thats the aim. B)

If your team was killed tomorrow they'd be forgotten in about 2 minutes.

Would you like a tissue?

Would you like a tissue?

Yes please, it's all getting a bit too much. Not really though.

Would ICT be remembered as long as that?

Would ICT be remembered as long as that?

They'd be remembered long enough for me to get drunk off their demise. Beyond that, no one would give a shite. Heres to the fall. :)

Guest clacher2
Heres to the fall. :)

he says on the caledonian fc memorial thread <_<

my round pal! :cheers

They'd be remembered long enough for me to get drunk off their demise. Beyond that, no one would give a shite. Heres to the fall. :)

I think the fall started last night when they could only draw 2-2 with Fort William!

he says on the caledonian fc memorial thread <_<

my round pal! :cheers

I never had a problem with Caledonian. They settled Elgins hash on a regular basis and thats fine with me. :lol:

I think the fall started last night when they could only draw 2-2 with Fort William!

That was a team of 16 and 17 year old 5th year school pupils that were playing for ICT last night. Dry up pal.

Yeah cheggers leave those kids alone -it's not their fault they're rubbish. I blame the parents.

Yeah cheggers leave those kids alone -it's not their fault they're rubbish. I blame the parents.

You really have to dry your eyes pal.

You really have to dry your eyes pal.

Do you have any other catchphrases?

"What's Mr Chips doing?"

Well he clearly has no recollection of Telford St. :ph34r:

Do you have any other catchphrases?

Yes. "f**k Caley" is another one of my favourites.

I went to Telford Street many times.

Yes. "f**k Caley" is another one of my favourites.

I went to Telford Street many times.

But i though ICT fans refer to themselves as "Caley"?? Or are you lot just a little bit confused?

But i though ICT fans refer to themselves as "Caley"?? Or are you lot just a little bit confused?

He must be confused. I think want he meant was he wanted to "f**ck the caley players".

It may have been a team of younsgters but they the Fort team was also pretty young (and 3 of the ICT team were signed pros)

I believe its pronounced 'The Caaaaaaaaaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' in that ridiculous Invernesian tone. :lol:

Guest clacher2

thats one thing i dont miss about the highland league, all the fit lykers coming to inverness thinking its a day out

'ken

thats one thing i dont miss about the highland league, all the fit lykers coming to inverness thinking its a day out

'ken

as opposed to you and the other five members of ICTs travelling support going to Glasgow for the day and thinking youre sophisticated

'ken

You must be joking. Half the Highland League treats a day in Inverness as a trip to the backwaters of Scotland and considering we all come from Lossie, Rothes, Brora etc thats saying something. Nothing like standing in Harry Gows next door to the Nip Inn waiting for a pie and pizza slice when all of a sudden a man with a black eye walks in and the bird behind the counter howls, 'aye, ya wur tahking fan ya should hiv ban listenan, right eeeeenaaaaf'.

Fit like is an Aberdeenshire thing.

Right eeeeenaaaaf.