Caledonian F.c. Thread

RayBees

Sandra Cromarty/Birdog/Stonedsailor/Sophia1eye.gif

Four different posters or one poster with three aliases one word is associated with all four and thats FUDtongue.gif

Birdog has no posts on here, apart from maybe two hidden ones.

FUD, that is a great insult.

Birdog has no posts on here, apart from maybe two hidden ones.

FUD, that is a great insult.

huh.gif

Wasn't meant to be an insult i just thought it suited you and your aliases perfectly

Anyone who has been banned on their own clubs website time and time again under various guises should take a long hard look at themselves

I can only assume you were a jaggie pre-merger and not the sharpest tool in the tool boxlaugh.gif

I keep getting banned because I can't resist pointing out CaleyD's logical flaws and hypocrisies, I usually take it too far when proving a point though :( last time was when he got on his high horse about copyright so when pointing out his breaches of copyright on his T-shirt shop he got all het up, I thought I was doing the right thing consulting the company who made the T-shirts but this resulted in them getting pulled and me banned. Boredom is a terrible thing when you have a mischievous streak.

I think at times FUD is very apt when it comes to me and internet wind ups.

Hmmmm what an interesting thread I must say that is 5 mins of my life I'm never getting back. Maybe you can add to it after your next game. Can you tell me when it is again I would like to come and attend.

You really are dim. It's a memorial thread! Comprehend?

Any relation to Stoned?

You really are dim. It's a memorial thread! Comprehend?

Any relation to Stoned?

Well there is no need to be rude. I take it that means there is no game in the near future then? You could always enter the welfare league and take on Citadel F.C. maybe you might get more than the 3 fans who contribute on this memorial thread coming to watch.

Well there is no need to be rude. I take it that means there is no game in the near future then? You could always enter the welfare league and take on Citadel F.C. maybe you might get more than the 3 fans who contribute on this memorial thread coming to watch.

I suppose you might take offence at any suggestion of being related to our palSandy/Stonded or whatever his name du jour is, but nothing rude in being factual. You are dim, not understanding the meaning of the word "memorial"

Edited by PRS

link

A new book being published covering the career of former Caley player Davy Johnston.

A legend. Hit 52 goals in his first season (69-70) at Telford Street, his strike partner and best mate, Chic Allan, hit 49 same season. Might be a wee while before an ICT double act achieves this

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Bump

Some folk on here might be interested in these items :)

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item415ca40b44

At £195.00 that is a bit of a pisstake to be honest, a third of that would be a bit nearer the mark, and even then.

Shame that some people are trying to cash in on the nostalgia factor, i can't see anyone meeting that price.

• 4 weeks later...

As I'm getting hold of more and more Caley merchandise I'll upload photos on here. There'lll be more to come over the next few months. Some pretty rare stuff too and one exceptional item which is pretty much priceless: Here's part 1:

post-10644-0-98062800-1316360938_thumb.j

1993/94 training top. Too much red in there for me.

Edited by RayBees

• 2 months later...

Part 2:

When you going to open that museum? Any truth in the rumour that you are asking Sandy Cromarty to perform the opening honours? I think we should be told......................