Caledonian F.c. Thread

RayBees

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good keeper that, back in the day.

Yeah also had his fair share of clangers though Shaker!!!

He never got the nickname "Dropsie" for nothingtongue.gif

Edited to say watch big Herchie's reaction to the Elgin fan running onto the park to celebrate, he's lucky Hercher wasn't the quickest and couldn't really run laugh.gif

Edited by CALEDONIAN108

Yeah also had his fair share of clangers though Shaker!!!

He never got the nickname "Dropsie" for nothingtongue.gif

Edited to say watch big Herchie's reaction to the Elgin fan running onto the park to celebrate, he's lucky Hercher wasn't the quickest and couldn't really run laugh.gif

Herchie would've dished up some citizen's justice to the pitch invader if he weighed a few stone less.

Who was the blonde haired fanny celebrating for Elgin?

Edited by RayBees

Herchie would've dished up some citizen's justice to the pitch invader if he weighed a few stone less.

Anyone who thinks Polworths goal celebration against St Johnstone was the worst ever has not seen this vid

That was Mike Teasdale, him and his brother John were a right pair of wankers, who both took dogs abuse every time we played the gulls, hence the OTT celebrations!

What a bunch of sad old c***s.

AR15firing.gifAR15firing.gifAR15firing.gif

Get a life, you lost the vote, now grow up and get back to supporting football.

Mon the Caley. ICT (Awww bless, Clearly a very young poster as you have not remembered the correct name of your team)

Thanks for the contribution sweetheart, now skip along!tongue.gif

Edited by northernscum

Thanks for the contribution sweetheart, now skip along!tongue.gif

Obviously a very old poster, still clinging to the distant memories of a long dead team. We ICT fans have stolen the name Caley for our own use, the name probably ranks top of a long list of names which include Caley, Jaggies, Inverrness, Thistle, ICT and I am sure you have many others for us but due to your club's incorporation within the new, and most successful, club to hail from the Highland capital ICT supporters have claimed the name Caley for ourselves. No amount of crying on this forum will ever get it back for you. There was only ever one Super Caley team that went ballistic and they were not your team.

Edited by stonedsailor

Obviously a very old poster, still clinging to the distant memories of a long dead team. We ICT fans have stolen the name Caley for our own use, the name probably ranks top of a long list of names which include Caley, Jaggies, Inverrness, Thistle, ICT and I am sure you have many others for us but due to your club's incorporation within the new, and most successful, club to hail from the Highland capital ICT supporters have claimed the name Caley for ourselves. No amount of crying on this forum will ever get it back for you. There was only ever one Super Caley team that went ballistic and they were not your team.

Holy shit, what an arrogant fanny. You rank way below the level of SandyCromarty or Sophia in w****r points but I'm sure you've got more to come. Keep it up Stonedsailor!

Well said, you have stolen the name, now how about you and your wee chums down the dump giving it back to its rightful owners - us. Such envy for a great club that you have to steal its name. Signs of an identity crisis methinks.

Anyway, here is some help for you: -

Remember - the name of the team you support is ICT and here is a wee task for you - see if you can remember what these three letters stand for. Now run along, it must be close to your bed time

You know what, my post was inaccurate and ill-judged. You can't steal from a non-existent entity, the name is now ours. In the same way that any team with Thistle in their name can call themselves Jags we can use the name Caley.

GIVE ME A C

GIVE ME AN A

GIVE ME AN L

GIVE ME AN E

GIVE ME A Y

You know what, my post was inaccurate and ill-judged. You can't steal from a non-existent entity, the name is now ours. In the same way that any team with Thistle in their name can call themselves Jags we can use the name Caley.

GIVE ME A C

GIVE ME AN A

GIVE ME AN L

GIVE ME AN E

GIVE ME A Y

Fantastic logic. I'm sold.

As were Caledonian, from right under your noses.

No not sold mate, i like to think of it more as stolen, by a bunch of gypo's.

Sold gives far too much credence to the whole sordid affair.

Never mind, you just enjoy your match days cheering on the Frankensteins monster of a club that was created, you know Frankenstein's monster, with no heart or brain, quite fitting really.wink.gif

No not sold mate, i like to think of it more as stolen, by a bunch of gypo's.

Sold gives far too much credence to the whole sordid affair.

Never mind, you just enjoy your match days cheering on the Frankensteins monster of a club that was created, you know Frankenstein's monster, with no heart or brain, quite fitting really.wink.gif

Heartless, brainless but

its_alive_frankenstein_mousepad-p144279360461678229td22_210.jpg

You know what, my post was inaccurate and ill-judged.

Yes, well most of your posts are. However, that post has the only evidence of any self insight you have ever displayed. Lets look at your "style"...... attention seeking, self gratifying attempts at humour, pathetic attmepts to wind us up (and failing dismally despite what your ego tells you), insisting in calling your club the same as one that died in 1994. You know, if I did not know any better, I'd say you were Sandy Cromarty, but not even he would be so sad as to post under a different name........actually nobody else could write such drivel. You are Sandy Cromarty, aren't you? Well, well, well, how pathetic. Eighteen months ago I told you that you should take time out of this topic to regain your freshness and wit. Certainly we did not hear from you for a while but on your return you have failed to return to glorious level of posting of the early days of this topic. Did the walk up the South Soutar not refresh the creative drive, could you not even get a free pint from "Pockets" in the Crom Arms?

Sadly the only thing that has changed is your name. Was this name change within Sandy Cromartys constitution? Was there a proper Sandy Cromarty AGM held? Were previous alter pseudonyms given a vote? Were other names "bought" in an attempt to push the name change through? I think we should be told. Perhaps we should start a "Sandy Cromarty Memorial" thread

On a final note, name change or not, you are still not worth laughing at.

Yes, well most of your posts are. However, that post has the only evidence of any self insight you have ever displayed. Lets look at your "style"...... attention seeking, self gratifying attempts at humour, pathetic attmepts to wind us up (and failing dismally despite what your ego tells you), insisting in calling your club the same as one that died in 1994. You know, if I did not know any better, I'd say you were Sandy Cromarty, but not even he would be so sad as to post under a different name........actually nobody else could write such drivel. You are Sandy Cromarty, aren't you? Well, well, well, how pathetic. Eighteen months ago I told you that you should take time out of this topic to regain your freshness and wit. Certainly we did not hear from you for a while but on your return you have failed to return to glorious level of posting of the early days of this topic. Did the walk up the South Soutar not refresh the creative drive, could you not even get a free pint from "Pockets" in the Crom Arms?

Sadly the only thing that has changed is your name. Was this name change within Sandy Cromartys constitution? Was there a proper Sandy Cromarty AGM held? Were previous alter pseudonyms given a vote? Were other names "bought" in an attempt to push the name change through? I think we should be told. Perhaps we should start a "Sandy Cromarty Memorial" thread

On a final note, name change or not, you are still not worth laughing at.

That is one hell of a rant for someone who is not would up.