Caledonian F.c. Thread

RayBees

They'd be remembered long enough for me to get drunk off their demise. Beyond that, no one would give a shite. Heres to the fall. :)

I think the fall started last night when they could only draw 2-2 with Fort William!

I think the fall started last night when they could only draw 2-2 with Fort William!

That was a team of 16 and 17 year old 5th year school pupils that were playing for ICT last night. Dry up pal.

Yes. "f**k Caley" is another one of my favourites.

I went to Telford Street many times.

But i though ICT fans refer to themselves as "Caley"?? Or are you lot just a little bit confused?

But i though ICT fans refer to themselves as "Caley"?? Or are you lot just a little bit confused?

He must be confused. I think want he meant was he wanted to "f**ck the caley players".

It may have been a team of younsgters but they the Fort team was also pretty young (and 3 of the ICT team were signed pros)

thats one thing i dont miss about the highland league, all the fit lykers coming to inverness thinking its a day out

'ken

You must be joking. Half the Highland League treats a day in Inverness as a trip to the backwaters of Scotland and considering we all come from Lossie, Rothes, Brora etc thats saying something. Nothing like standing in Harry Gows next door to the Nip Inn waiting for a pie and pizza slice when all of a sudden a man with a black eye walks in and the bird behind the counter howls, 'aye, ya wur tahking fan ya should hiv ban listenan, right eeeeenaaaaf'.

Fit like is an Aberdeenshire thing.

Right eeeeenaaaaf.