Bears - Happy With Walter's Signings?

Defence has been a shambles in recent times but if Stevie Smith gets back to his best and Alan Hutton continues where he left off we have a solid look about us at the back.

Cuellar and Broadfoot could be the pairing of the future and Weir will be the old head in the shorter term

If Buffel comes back blazing and Kevin Thompson start to improve the midfield will be in good shape as well, which just leaves the problematic striking situation

Very very quiet optimism and at least we have a settled look again but only time will tell

Defence has been a shambles in recent times but if Stevie Smith gets back to his best and Alan Hutton continues where he left off we have a solid look about us at the back.

Cuellar??? and Broadfoot :lol: could be the pairing of the future and Weir will be the old head in the shorter term

If Buffel comes back blazing and Kevin Thompson start to improve the midfield will be in good shape as well, which just leaves the problematic striking situation

Very very quiet optimism and at least we have a settled look again but only time will tell

:lol::lol:

Funniest thing I've read in ages!!!!

Cheers mate, you are a comedy genius ! :lol:

Guest cfczoomcfc

Cuellar and Broadfoot could be the pairing of the future and Weir will be the old head in the shorter term

Is Smith not still fucked??

3 in a row here we gooooooooo!

I expect a press statement from Alan Gow within 24 hours.

Something along the lines of 'I'll prove to the P&B Gers that I'm good enough to be mentioned in their unrealistically optimistic threads' before fucking off in a huff :rolleyes:

Guest shepz

Really pleased with Carrol signing, Good experienced Keeper and gives us more options in between the sticks.

where does this leave Smith?

Guest BAIRNFICA BOSS

And remember you have the Enigma that is Alan Gow.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where did u find that pic? Looks quality! Also is there any more like it?

Someone emailed me it, doesn't seem to work as well on this forum though :(

• 8 years later...

This brings back so many memories. Worth revisiting I feel.

⭐⭐

Whoops, wrong league. Sorry guys perhaps a mod can move this to the Championship forum.

Why would they move it there? This team died. We should have a posterity forum for stuff like this.

Archived